41

Gloomwold coughed and coughed as everybody watched nervously.

A little later, he opened his eyes and saw Dr. Fox standing right in front of him with a bottle of the Lunatic Lily antidote.

"Miss," Gloomwold finally spoke. "Is that..."

"Yes," Dr. Fox replied. "You're unfortunately a victim of the poisonous pollen of the Lunatic Lily. But hey, don't you worry, I cured you."

"I- I inhaled the pollen of the Lily?!?" Gloomwold questioned himself, as he held his head tightly. "Miss- Miss Doom! Is she okay?"

"I'm here, Gloomwold." Madelaine entered the room, as Gloomwold gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank gosh you're okay..." Gloomwold sighed. "Oh- my family- Wait- do I have a family...? Elise?"

Elise slowly and steadily entered the room, as Gloomwold looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"Elise," he called her. "You look- different. Where's that bow you used to wear?"

"You...you noticed...?" Elise asked, feeling rather awkward confronting a completely different Gloomwold.

"Apparently, yeah." Gloomwold replied. "Man, I could hardly remember how you really look like, yet your bow stood out!"

"I...I gave it back to Helen..." Elise replied.

"Miss Sadrie?" Gloomwold asked.

"No, Mrs. Sadrie." Elise replied. "She's married to Cranky."

"Yeah..." Helen entered the room, holding her husband by the hand. "We even have a son!"

"Hi..." Brock greeted, entering the room as well.

"Wow, he's grown up so fast!" Gloomwold exclaimed. "Oh! It's Princess Unikitty and the... oh! Bloom Lords! Hello!"

"Hi!" The UK5 and the Bloom Lords greeted back.

Gloomwold smiled, but then, he frowned.

"Who's that kiddo over there?" Gloomwold asked, pointing at Michael, who entered the room slowly, with Unikitty accompanying him.

"He's our son, Michael." Elise replied.

"We...we have a son...?" Gloomwold asked in disbelief and surprise. "We're married, Elise?"

Elise nodded.

"But...But I remember liking you at first sight- and we didn't even really know each other! When did we..." Gloomwold questioned.

Elise weeped. Gloomwold really didn't remember anything.

The others entered the room as they comforted Elise.

"I'm okay..." she said.

"Miss Doom," Gloomwold called her. "How long have I been brainwashed?"

"Well..." Madelaine thought. "I was ten at the time...so that makes you...thirteen."

"Oh dear..." Gloomwold gasped in horror.

"And...you've been treating your wife and child badly during your berserk years..." Helen spoke. "You...abandoned him and I took him in as my own..."

"Oh no, what have I done..." Gloomwold mumbled to himself.

"Helen, does this mean- you're our son's foster mother?" Elise asked.

Helen nodded.

"Helen..." Elise called her as she cried. "What did I do to deserve you..."

"There there..."'Helen comforted. "Everything is fine now. Here, I think this belongs to you."

Helen took out the pink bow she gave to Elise during her fifteenth birthday and gave it back to her.

"Thank you, I can't believe you still kept this till today..." Elise finally smiled after all these years of depression, as she put the bow back on her ponytail.

Elise turned to look at her husband, as he looked back.

"Gloomwold..." Elise called him, as she gave him the first ever hug they had. "I'm so sorry, I don't know... I- I've hated you for so long, thinking you as nothing but a massive bingleberry. But, you're everything but a massive bingleberry..."

"Elise..." Gloomwold replied, hugging his unexpected wife back as everybody teared up.

"Trust me, Elise," Gloomwold said. "I love you, and I promise to give you all the love you deserved since decades ago..."

"I love you too, sweetheart..." Elise replied, smiling joyously and calling him affectionately for the first time.

Gloomwold reached out an arm at Michael, as he smiled and joined in the hug.

Well, in fact, everybody who's present joined in the hug. They all shared this sweet moment, as every bad thing that happened in the past is all instantly forgotten and melted away...