"Come on, boys, Uncle Crankybeard has cars to guide..." Cranky gently brought some children to the other side of the road as he sighed.

A little later, a hand picked him up in a sudden as he screamed.

"Helen darling?!?" Cranky exclaimed, as he realised who grabbed him.

"I'll explain later, dearie." Helen replied with a smile. "Now let's head towards Despair Valley!"

As they were on their way, Michael explained everything to Cranky and Helen.

"So you're saying that the so called 'Lunatic Lily' corrupted you- umm... Bloom Lords...?" Cranky asked as everybody nodded.

"And someone who means a lot to you two." Unikitty continued as Cranky and Helen looked at each other, puzzled.

It didn't take a long time for them to reach Despair Valley. As they finally found Gloomwold and Elise's house, everybody moved aside as Michael sighed and knocked onto the door.

A little later, a familiar woman figure came and opened the door as Helen weeped at a corner, gawking with surprise.

Elise looked at Michael, rather alerted.

"You look...kinda familiar..." she said. "May I..."

"I'm your son, mother..." Michael replied, as he to started crying. "I'm Michael..."

Elise gawked with surprise as tears started rolling down her round yellow face. She hugged her long lost son as tightly as she could.

"My son..." Elise said, gently cradling Michael's face. "You've grown into a handsome lad, and you came back to your horrible mother..."

"No, you're not horrible, mom..." Michael replied, putting his hands on Elise's shoulders. "I know the truth, and I feel so sorry for you..."

"Don't be..." Elise said. "I let my heartless husband dump you like this and I just sat there, losing my sanity... Just- leave me alone here, okay..."

"But we miss you, mother..." Michael said.

"We...?" Elise asked, her confused face turned into a surprised one, as Cranky and Helen approached her.

"Cranky...? Helen...?" Elise couldn't believe her eyes.

"Elise..." Helen cried once more. "I can't believe it's really you... It's been such a LONG time..."

"Helen..." Elise teared up again as they both hugged. "I miss you sooooooooo much..."

Cranky and Michael looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Well," Elise said with a serious tone, as she gently let go of Helen. "What brings y'all here..."

"Well," Michael replied as everybody revealed their presence.

"It's about your husband." Madelaine continued.

"M-M-My..." Elise's face changed drastically as she kneeled down.

"Mother!" Michael tried to calm her down. "He's not like what you seem..."

"Your father's a MONSTER!!!" Elise replied. "He abandoned you..."

"And he might not even know he did that." Dr. Fox continued.

"Huh?" Elise asked. "What do you mean?"

Dr. Fox explained everything to Elise as she covered her mouth in shock.

"All this time, I've been living with a maniac- who actually isn't a maniac...?" Elise said in surprise.

"I'm afraid, yes." Madelaine replied. "We Bloom Lords are victims as well- but much worse."

"Bloom Lords..." Elise said. "I like that name."

"Thank you,"Madelaine replied with a smile.

"Where is Mr. Frown?" Fergus asked, as he hugged Penelope.

"He's in his room, scratching a wall..." Elise replied with a sigh. "Come on, let me lead y'all..."

Everybody followed Elise as they reached Gloomwold's room. He was holding a knife, crazily and mindlessly scratching the wall.

"There he is..." Elise whispered with a sigh.

"Good thing I have backup!" Dr. Fox whispered, taking out her other antidote bottle, as she tiptoed towards Gloomwold.

"Be careful!" Hawkodile warned her.

"I will..." Dr. Fox replied as she finally stopped in front of him.

Dr. Fox took out a lasso and flung it towards Gloomwold, completely trapping him as he panicked out of surprise and fear.

"This, is for your son, Michael Frown, as an apology for erasing his memory!" Dr. Fox said, stuffing the antidote into his mouth as he struggled for a while.

Everybody outside the room gulped, hoping that Dr. Fox succeeds...