Michael returned home with the book in his hand that day. He didn't even look at his surroundings. He just burst into the house and went upstairs to clean the book's cover.

"Michael, you're back!" Brock was happy to see him. "I have something funny and kinda touching to show you! It's a comic strip and..."

Before Brock could finish, he had already been pinned to the ground by Michael, who was staring deeply into his eyes.

"And should I TRUST you?!?" Michael said with a big frown on his face.

"Huh?" Brock seemed to ask. "Oh! I see, you love dramatic novels- classic!"

"I am serious right here, brother." Michael boomed. "Should. I. TRUST. you?!?"

"What do you mean, Mike?" Brock asked with a gulp. "Of course we all love you with all our hearts."

"Haven't you learnt of betrayal and deception?!?" Michael asked with a serious look on his face.

"What?!?" Brock asked, bewildered. "What's gotten into you today, Mike? Is something wrong?"

Michael thought for a while as he gave himself a swift punch on his face. Brock was horrified and helped him up.

"What am I doing..." Michael mumbled to himself, kneeling down in front of his foster brother. "What happened to me..."

"Michael..." Brock comforted him with a hug. "It's okay- just- whenever something is wrong, tell me straight away, okay?"

Michael broke down and cried, as he repeatedly apologised to Brock. Brock just hugged him tighter as he removed Michael's hoodie from his head.

"Promise me," Michael pleaded. "Don't ever tell mom and dad about this. Can I trust you?"

"I won't tell them, trust me..." Brock replied with a smile.

Michael rubbed away his tears as he hugged Brock back.

"Well, you wanna have lunch, Mike?" Brock asked him. "I haven't have mine. You wanna join me?"

"Sure, but later..." Michael replied, laying down on their bed.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs." Brock said, heading downstairs.

"Okay..." Michael replied, knocking hard on his head as he took out the book and hid it underneath the bed.

"Betrayal and deception..." Michael mumbled to himself. "I'll show them betrayal and deception..."

After Brock had his lunch, he went upstairs to look for Michael.

"Weird, he said he will join me for-"

Brock was shocked. He couldn't find Michael anywhere.

"Oh dear, this isn't good..." Brock mumbled to himself as he, without his mother knowing, hurried outside to look for his foster brother.