Master Frown couldn't imagine how his boss would feel after he reached there. He was very nervous and afraid.

"Why didn't you answer my call, Frown?!?"

"Seriously?!? They're so many girls out there- and you chose HER?!?"

"That's it, Frown! I've gotten enough of you! You're-"

Master Frown shook his head. He didn't wanna think about it no more.

As he reached the lair, Master Frown gulped and knocked the metal door. To his surprise, it opened itself as if it was automatic.

"Huh," Master Frown said. "Looks like somebody forgot to close the door."

As Master Frown shut the door, the lights immediately went out.

Master Frown gulped for the second time. He was shaking in fear.

"Well well well," came a familiar voice.

"M-M-Master Doom!" Master Frown called. "I-I-I can explain-"

"Explain what, exactly?" Master Doom asked sarcastically.

"I-" Master Frown replied with immense fear. "I wanna quit."

"Quit, huh?" Master Doom replied. "I see you finally learnt your lesson. You crummy, petty little Doom Lord! I should've fired you from the very beg-"

Master Doom stopped for a while, as Master Frown looked to her direction, suspicious and curious.

The lights were off, so he couldn't see clearly.

"Master Doom!" Master Frown called. "I know you're mad with me! I'm sorry! Scold me if ya' wanna! I-I'll listen!"

"Scold you?!?" Master Doom asked with a chuckle as the lights were turned on. Master Frown could not believe his eyes.

Decorations are everywhere around the lair, and in the very middle, stood Master Doom with a cake in her hands. The rest of the Doom Lords each held a card.

Master Frown stood there looking at them, rather confused.

"Michael," Master Doom said. "If you really wanna leave, we wish you luck. Go follow your dreams, and be yourself!"

Master Frown looked at everybody, feeling more suspicious, yet touched.

The Doom Lords confronted Master Frown one by one with their cards.

"May you stay happy always, and enjoy life, no matter how hard it may get." Master Malice wished, giving him his card.

"May you stay with the ones you cherish and love, and be rad when you have the chance to!" Master Hazard continued, giving him his card.

"Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy." Master Misery continued, giving him his card.

"Good luck in following your dreams- with your someone new..." Master Fear gave him his card, as he and Master Pain looked affectionately into each other's eyes.

"Hope you live a better life. And whenever you need someone to talk to, Eagor and I will always be there for you." Master Pain said, as she and Master Plague gave him their cards.

"We'll stay friends forever!" Master Plague said with a smile.

"Michael..." Master Frown turned around as he heard a voice coming from not afar.

It's Master Papercuts, with a card in his hand. He hugged Master Frown as tightly as he could.

"You're really leaving?" He asked, tearing up.

"Yeah, I'm sorry..." Master Frown replied, hugging him back. "I'll miss you dearly..."

"Me too..." Master Papercuts replied, rubbing his tears away. "Here, I've got something for you."

Master Papercuts gave him his card as Master Frown was about to cry.

"You're like a brother figure to me." Master Papercuts said. "Thank you, I'll miss you!"

Master Frown couldn't hold in his tears anymore. He hugged Master Papercuts once more as Master Doom presented the cake.

"I've got something for you too." Master Doom said, putting a card into Master Frown's pocket. "Do read it, it's crucial."

Crucial... Master Frown thought. How crucial?

The Doom Lords had the time of their lives. They enjoyed themselves very much that day. They sang and they danced. They even got along closer and closer as the party went on.

Master Frown, although still feeling rather suspicious, decided to let go and have fun- for now.

A couple of hours later, Master Frown bid everybody his last goodbye. But, without him knowing, the lights were turned off again, and Master Frown turned around slowly with fear.

"And where do you think you're going?" Master Doom asked. "Get him! We must punish him for his horrible mistake!"

As Master Malice and Master Hazard pounced towards him, Master Frown ran aside and dodged them. Master Fear and Master Misery then caught him, but he broke free. Master Pain, out of nowhere, appeared behind him with a pin.

"And to think we were besties!" Master Pain said as she tried stabbing him with the pin.

Master Frown panicked, but managed to dodge the attack. He heard some noise and looked above him.

Master Malice, holding a mace in his hands, with Master Plague and Master Hazard carrying him as they flew, swung his mace as Master Frown panicked and ran.

Master Papercuts attempted to stop his crush, but Master Doom failed to listen and just watched.

Master Frown eventually escaped his superiors as he quickly hopped into his car and drove home. He seemed to weep a little.