"MWA HA HA HA!!!" Laughed Master Frown as he kept making fun of the citizens.

"Master Frown!" Unikitty called him.

"What?" he called back, annoyed. "Can't you see I'm busy here?"

"You're doing great!" She yelled.

"Huh?" Master Frown was kinda shocked upon hearing this. But he frowned and yelled back. "Of course I am! I'm the almighty Master Frown!"

"Hah, cute!" Unikitty chuckled as she kept watching him. "When are you gonna quit this?"

Master Frown thought, then he replied.

"Well I'm not! Until you get mad!"

"Princess, we should totally kick his butt right now." Hawkodile suggested.

"Nah, let him have fun- for today." Unikitty replied.

"I've never seen your angry face before, Princess Giggles!" Master Frown yelled, stealing a balloon from a child. "I'm curious about what you look like in your angry self!"

"Princess, this must stop!" Hawkodile advised.

"Princess Unikitty..." she could hear some citizens crying.

"Alright then," Unikitty mumbled. "Well, you asked for this, Michael. HEY, FROWN!"

"Yes?" Master Frown replied with a chuckle. "Give up?"

"Enough fun for today, now- GET OUT OF MY KINGDOM!!!"

Master Frown watched as Unikitty turned red with anger. He seemed to chuckle.

"Woah, majestic!" he said in awe. 

"LEAVE HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" Unikitty yelled before she turned back to her normal self. "Pretty please?"

Master Frown looked at her- her pleading blue eyes matching with the colour of her magical horn.

Master Frown smiled...evilly.

"Well, okay then." Master Frown replied. "Come on, Brock. Quit eating and let's go home."

"Uh- okay!" Brock replied as he stuffed the last cookie he brought along the way in his mouth and went into Master Frown's car.

"So long, bingleberries!" Master Frown bid them goodbye. "Y'all haven't seen the last of me!"

"Bye, it's nice meeting all of you again!" Brock waved them goodbye.

"Bye guys!" Unikitty replied, waving her arm as she and her friends watched them leave.

"So you're letting him go like this?" Hawkodile asked.

"Yeah," Unikitty replied. "Everybody deserves to be happy- no matter how bad they could be."

Unikitty smiled as the five of them entered the castle.

As Master Frown drove, Brock asked him.

"Umm...hey, dude," Brock called. "You saw how mad Unikitty was just now back at her castle. Do you REALLY think you wanna return some other day?"

"Of course, Brock," Master Frown replied. "She's pretty intense for a unicorn-cat Princess. And don't you worry- the next time I return to the Unikingdom, and for the rest of my returns, I won't be targeting on the citizens. I will be putting ALL of my focus on HER. I wanna ruin mainly her days from now on."

"I think you're the one who's intense, brother." Brock suggested.

"Well, thank you." Master Frown replied. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"FROWN, MY EVIL LAIR, NOW." came a voice from his car.

"Uh oh..." Master Frown mumbled to himself.