"RRRRRRRAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!" Went the Doom Lords as everybody panicked and ran.

"Dr. Fox! Help!" Michael called as Dr. Fox nodded.

"Take this!" Dr. Fox threw a bit of the part solid antidote into Master Malice's mouth, as he suffered a headache before turning back to normal.

"W-where am I..." Master Malice mumbled to himself.

"It worked!" Michael exclaimed. "Throw some more!"

Dr. Fox nodded as she aimed at Master Hazard's mouth. She threw the gooey stuff into his mouth as he returned to his normal self.

Dr. Fox proceeded to heal Misery, Fear, and Pain.

"Nooooooooo!!!" Master Doom yelled. "Plague! Dodge it!"

Master Plague, a swift acrobat, dodged the 'antidote attack' as Dr. Fox dodged his punch.

"This is for you, old friend!" Michael approached him from behind as he helplessly watched Michael stuff the antidote into his 'beak'.

"M-M-Michael...?" Master Plague, after turning back into Eagor Montage, regained consciousness.

"Eagor, you're back!" Michael exclaimed as the both of them hugged.

"Mike..." Eagor said, crying happy tears, as the guys heard an "AHEM-" from behind them.

There stood Master Pain- I mean- Penelope McCain, watching them as she crossed her arms and thumped her foot.

"You guys forgot about me, didn't you?" Penelope said with a long sigh.

"No, of course not!" Michael replied. "Come here!"

The three of them hugged tightly like they never before- even more so, when Brock joined in.

"Y'all haven't seen the last of me!" Master Doom shouted angrily, as she took to her heels and ran.

"Stop her!" Master Hazard called out as everybody pounced onto her and grabbed her.

"Let me go, you bingleberries!" Master Doom groaned, as the Doom Lords held her tighter.

"This is the end, evil Doom!" Michael said, as he stuffed the antidote into Master Doom's mouth.

"GROSS!!!" Master Doom moaned as her head aches suddenly. A little later, Master Doom opened her eyes and saw a vague image of everybody looking worriedly at her.

"What- What happened?" Master Doom asked. "Where is my family? And why are y'all dressed like this...?"

"Miss Doom!" The Doom Lords exclaimed joyously as they all hugged Madelaine. "You're back!"

"I'm back...?" Madelaine asked, confused. "What back? Have I...like- left or something?"

"Miss Doom," Dr. Fox explained. "You unfortunately inhaled one of these."

Dr. Fox showed her the page with the Lunatic Lily on it as Madelaine gasped.

"What?!?" She exclaimed in horror. "No wonder I lived years of vague memories..."

"What exactly happened, Miss Doom?" Michael asked. "I remembered you telling me that..."

"Oh!" Madelaine remembered. "To spread joy throughout FrownTown? Oh yes, this has been my biggest dream- along with Mr. Frown..."

"Mr. Frown...?" Michael asked.

"Oh, Mr. Gloomwold Frown. Your father, Michael." Madelaine replied as everybody let out an unbelievable gasp.

"But- How?!?" Michael asked in disbelief. "My dad's a big jerk!- Wait a minute..."

Michael thought for a while.

"Mike, is everything okay?" Eagor asked.

"Yes- I mean, no..." Michael replied. "What if- my dad isn't who he really is, and he might also be one of the victims of the Lunatic Lily?"

"Oh yeah!" Madelaine replied, remembering some stuff. "Ever since we were wee little children, Gloomwold and I dreamt of turning FrownTown into a better place, so we decided to clear off every existing Lunatic Lily in Despair Valley. But, during the later half of our journey, he became suspiciously heartless and stubborn! I didn't know it was the effects of the Lily- as I was still very young at the time, and I only thought the name 'Lunatic Lily' is too depressing and dark."

"So THAT'S why dad is such a grouch!" Michael figured out the untold truth of his biological father.

Michael stopped, as he remembered something.

"Miss Doom," he called her. "Then how come you got infected as well?"

"Well, I don't know why, but- I think your father, in his berserk self, left a Lunatic Lily on my desk." Madelaine explained. "I might've picked it up and decided to throw it away, as I accidentally sniffed in some pollen... and...suddenly, my life went dark... and I might've poisoned my fellow newfound friends..."

The Doom Lords sighed.

"Miss Doom actually hired us to become Bloom Lords, not Doom Lords." Master Hazard explained.

"We were very excited when we signed up for the job." Master Malice continued. "I was supposed to be called 'Master Pleased'..."

"Eagor and I yearned to make FrownTown a happier place as well..." Penelope continued. "We actually told Miss Doom to hire you to join us..."

Eagor, along with the rest of the supposedly called 'Bloom Lords' nodded.

"You were supposed to be named 'Master Smile', Michael..." said Eagor.

Michael broke down and cried. He was deeply touched.

Everybody comforted him as they had their first closest bonding moment.

The lair suddenly went quiet, as only Michael's cries are heard...