Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On

Start from the beginning

When she noticed me looking at her she gave me a seductive smile and said

" oh babe you didn't know the reason behind Allison absence . Do you?? ".

I could sense Amelia was planning something so I went along with it and gave her a puzzled look and said

" Didn't she just say that she wasn't feeling well ".

She had a creepy smile when she said

" oh honey you shouldn't be so naive".

I just raised an eyebrow but she continued nonthless.

" our Allison here is a jealous bitch and a crazy whore who thought that she could have you.

So that she could use and throw you away just like she did with your brother.

Seeing you chose me over her must have been a great blow to the Almighty Allison Johnson .

So maybe she took a break to plan something to separate us. Ain't I'm right Allison " .

Amy's words hit the nerve when I realised I was worried about someone who used Daniel and is planning to use me.

I was cut off from my thoughts when Ally spoke pretty confidently

" I never used anyone and I'm not going to start now . That too me using Alex it is completely impossible .

I'm not planning to break you guys because seriously don't you think I have better things to do than involve in some catfight when we both know he is your boyfriend.

Who he wants is his choice and I don't know why your dragging me into this. Have faith in your relationship and stop disturbing me.

Then finally what happened between Daniel and I is none of your concern . Now shut up and let me listen to the lecture Amelia".

This time she didn't run away and hide in her home but remained in her spot listening to the lecture not once did her attention waiver.

Me on the other hand was watching her so closely. I seriously don't know what she is planning. But whatever it is I'm not falling for it Allison.

One more week later

MATT P.O.V :

It's been three weeks since I talked to Allison. She didn't even respond to my texts. It's like she wanted to be invisible.

I never saw her laugh or smile the way she used to. She looks totally exhausted.

I'm sitting in the lunch room with Pamela watching Allison sitting by herself in the corner reading a book.

I bet it would be some hopeless romantic novel. I could see the liveliness is gone in her replaced by an emotionless robot.

I couldn't see her like this. All broken and lifeless. I want to see her smile and laugh again but she doesn't even spare a glance in our way.

Pam pulled me out of my misery

" Matt give her some time ... it's a lot for her. I promise we will get our friend back..!!

You know Ally is a strong girl she will get over it soon.. Just trust her Matt and leave her some space ".

I replied to pamela

" oh god pamela ..!!! Can't you see this whole space thing is not working. Look at her she is like a zombie roaming around the school like someone died.

She needs us right now but I don't know why she is pushing us.. I just don't understand her pamela .. I just want to help her recover ".

She gave me sad look and I could see she is hurt that Ally is avoiding us . Pamela replied