Chapter 7

A/N: this picture is what Agent Takeshita is going to look like

As the sun rises from a long week after Mocha and your last date you open your eyes and decided to make breakfast. But before you could do so you felt something or someone weighing you down. As you remove the blanket you see an adorable Mocha clinging onto you and you hear her talking in her sleep.

Mocha: zzzz where are you going Mr. moo moo I just want to see how you taste zzz.

You figured that you'd cook steak and eggs since she was dreaming about beef. As you head to the fridge and open the fridge you notice that you are out of eggs, butter, and other stuff.

Y/N: I hope that I can go to the grocery store before she wakes up and freaks out that I'm gone.

1 hour later at the grocery store

Phone: (Insert ring tone)

Y/N: Hello.

Takeshita: Hey Y/N I wanted to check up on how everything has been with you and Mocha.

Y/N: Everything's great I'm just doing some grocery shopping right now.

Takeshita: Alright well is it okay if my team and I come over for brunch.

Y/N: Uhhh sure.

Takeshita: Thank you. Oh and you might want to get a lot of groceries. Okay Bye!

End of Chapter 7

A/N: Hey everyone sorry for not updating for I don't know how long and I don't want to make anymore excuses.