Another update

My birthday just passed and I'm finally 18 but that same day is when my life started going downhill. That day I was driving in my car with my girlfriend and we got into a car accident no one got hurt but my car is totaled. I've been having a lot of family problems. And a lot of relationship problems. My girlfriend told me that she wanted to take a break so she can focus on helping herself because she's stressed out. I'm stressed out along with frustrated. It was to the point where I got sick and was in physical pain from stress and I couldn't feel happy anymore literally I couldn't feel happy at disneyland. I can't feel the joy in the successes I've had. I just finished my first semester of college but I just don't feel right. Last week I gave up on hoping things would get better for a bit and I still kind of feel the same I'm sorry for not updating after every time I said I would. Truth is I have a huge writers block that I don't have time to get out of the way. If any of you are willingness to feel free to leave some ideas and I'll try to see which ideas either interest me, I can easily write, or are commonly stated. I'm just tired of feeling terrible and not being able to feel happy.