Chapter 6

It's the morning after and you slowly open your eyes and feel something weighing down your chest. You look down and you see Mocha snuggled up against your chest. You aww at the sight of her because of how she adorable she is. You wanted to start cooking breakfast so you got up and gently move her to where u were asleep. Just as you were about to take a step away from your bed you feel something tug your  shirt, you turn your head and you see Mocha with her eyes still shut and asleep. Then you hear her sleep talking.

Mocha: zzzzzzz Where do you think your going darling zzzzzz.

You moved her arm and put a pillow in place of your shirt and you see her in a cute manner cuddle the pillow. You proceed to go cook breakfast. When you check the refrigerator and you see that your out of milk, eggs, and bacon.

Y/N: I guess I need to do some grocery shopping. Hopefully I can get back before Mocha wakes up and gets scared.

Time skip because I'm exhausted

You get back home and start cooking breakfast when you place the first strip of bacon on the frying pan as almost on cue Mocha walked into the kitchen and greeted you.

Mocha: Morning darling. How did you sleep?

Y/N: I slept pretty well my adorable puppy. How about you?

Mocha blushed and hugged you after you called her that.

Mocha: I slept amazingly well because I was with you. Do you have any plans for today sweetie?

Y/N: Not really do you wanna watch a movie?

Mocha: Like in the living room?

Y/N: I was thinking more of at the theater but if that's what you wanna do.

Mocha: Ooooh can we go to the theater please pretty pretty pretty please!

Y/N: Of course we'll go after breakfast.

Mocha: Yayyy! I love you so much Y/N.

After the both of you ate you both got ready and head out to the nearest theater (sorry for not having a name I'm really tired I'll explain at the end why). As the two of you were waiting in line you asked Mocha what movie she wanted to watch.

Mocha: How about (insert romantic movie)?

Y/N: Sure.

After you bought the tickets, both of you found where you were gonna sit and throughout the entire movie you felt Mocha get even more clingy to the point where her ears were nuzzled against your cheek.

Time skip to after the movie

You and Mocha were walking out of the theater with her clinging onto your arm.

Y/N: What'd you think of the movie?

Mocha: It was very sweet I loved how the man confesses his feelings towards the love of his life even though he knew the risks of their relationship.

On the drive home you saw that she was getting sleepy. When you got home you carried her to your room and laid her on the bed and tucked her in and you crawled in next to her and took a nap until it was time for dinner.

End of Chapter 6

- Hey everyone so the reason why this chapter was kinda short and lazy is because when I was typing this I was on the bus ride back from my last football game because we lost in the semi-finals and it was almost midnight before we got back to school. But as football season ends roller hockey starts and then lacrosse in the spring. Thank you so much for being patient with me I love every single one of you. Remember to always keep your heads up.