Chapter 3 (Lemon)

A/N: Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while it's because I've been lazy and tired and lacrosse but I should be more active now that the season is about to end.

Warning there is mature content in this chapter in other words Lemons

Your Pov

You wake up feeling something soft on your head. You open your eyes and see that Mocha cuddling your body with her breasts at your face and her legs wrapped around your right arm.

Y/N mind: She's so adorable she's like a little girl

You tried to get up but when you moved your right arm and you heard her moan. You moved again and looked at your arm and saw that it was touching Mocha's crotch. When you realized what you were doing to her you got very nervous and started blushing very hard.

Y/N: *whispering* Crap what do I do. Why does my arm feel wet

You look at Mocha again and realize that she's just wearing her bra and panties. You look down and see that Mocha's panties are wet. You tried to move again but you end up waking up Mocha.

Mocha: Good morning Master.

Y/N: Morning Mocha. Could you please let go of me I don't feel comfortable because of where my head and my hand is.

Mocha decided to disobey and she sat on your waist laying on your chest.

Mocha: Master I want to repay you for letting me sleep with you.

Y/N: You can just call me Y/N and what do you mean by repay.

Mocha didn't answer you and she pulled the covers over both of you. You were about to ask her again what she meant by repay but you were interrupted and let out a moan and you felt something soft rubbing your penis. You lift the covers to see Mocha rubbing your penis. You moan louder as your penis now becomes fully erect. Mocha felt it get harder and started stroking it and licking the tip of your penis.

Y/N: M-Mocha what are you doing?

Mocha: I'm pleasuring you Y/N. You can do whatever you want to me because I'm yours as long as you become mine because.....

Mocha stopped and turned around and looked at you blushing. You look at Mocha with a confused look and then started blushing because of how adorable she is.

Y/N: Are you okay Mocha.

Mocha: Y/N I know we just met but I want to confess my feelings for you. I love you Y/N, ever since we met I fell in love with you. Will you please be my boyfriend.

She confessed her feelings to you. You started blushing. You were about to speak but you noticed that Mocha looked down and started crying.

Y/N: Mocha are you okay? How come you're crying

Mocha: Because I'm scared of what you'll say.

Y/N: There's no need to cry. Mocha I love you too. Ever since we met I've had feelings for you but I was too scared to confess.

You lifted her chin and helped her wipe away the tears. Then you leaned in for a kiss, but right when you were about to kiss her she gently grabbed your face and started kissing you passionately and explored your mouth with her tongue. After a few minutes you both separated to get some air.

Y/N: That was my first kiss.

Mocha: Mines too.

Mocha then pressed her chest against yours forcing you to look at her breasts. Then she starts to rub your penis with her vagina.

Y/N: *moans loudly* Mocha that feels amazing. Would it be alright if I give you my virginity. It's alright if your not ready I won't force you to do anything.

Mocha: *blushes* Of course I'm alright with giving you my virginity. As long as it's with you I'm okay with having sex.

She then removes all of your clothes then proceeds to remove hers. You lay her down on your bed and slowly insert your extremely erect penis.

Mocha: *moans loudly* Owww.

Y/N: Are you okay Mocha, I'll stop if your hurting.

She puts her finger against you lips

Mocha: Shhhhh it's alright honey I can take it.

Y/N: Okay as long as you're feeling alright I'll keep going.

You start thrusting faster then you start increasing your pace making Mocha moan louder and she started to cling onto your back and she started to gently lick your cheek. After like maybe an hour you start feel close to cumming

Y/N: Mocha I'm about to cum where do you want it?

Mocha: Please don't cum in my vagina I want it in my mouth but please lick me down there so I could cum too.

You did as she asked and both of you were in a 69 position and you both came in each other's mouths. After the both of you swallowed each others cum you laid in bed together and cuddled for the rest of the day the both of you stayed in bed only getting up to use the bathroom or to eat.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while and sorry for writing an ending that wasn't that great.