Chapter 4

You wake up with something different. You noticed that Mocha wasn't cuddling u like she usually does. A week has passed since you made love with Mocha and in the duration of that time all you've been doing is playing with Mocha (in whatever way you felt like) and cuddling with her. As you were about to put on some clothes you hear the fire alarm go off. You immediately ran downstairs to see where the fire was. As you ran to the kitchen you see black smoke coming from a frying pan and Mocha panicking and pacing back and forth. You extinguish the pan and see a pair of eggs and bacon burnt to a crisp. You look at Mocha with confusion.

Y/N: Mocha what were you doing? You asked gently so that she wouldn't think that you're mad at her

Mocha: I got up early and tried to cook breakfast for you but I don't know how to cook and I burnt your food. She said as she frowned and start cry and covering her eyes with her ears.

You walked up to her and moved her ears and wiped away the tears and cuddled her and held her tightly.

Y/N: There's no need to cry. Here I'll cook breakfast and if you want I'll teach you how to cook.

She looked up at you with tears of joy in her eyes and tackled u and started licking your face. After you finished cooking and both of you finished eating you sat on the couch. Then you saw Mocha crawling towards you on all fours.

Mocha: Y/N-kuuuuuuuun! I have to tell you something.

She climbed onto your lap and wrapped her arms around your neck.

Y/N: What is it sweetie.

Mocha: It's mating season and I can't hold back anymore.

You push her off of you and ran up the stairs and blockaded your door. Just as you finished you heard a knock on the door

Mocha: Y/N-kun I promise I won't rape you I just want to cuddle with you.

Y/N: I'm not falling for that Mocha I'm gonna wait until mating season is over then we can be together again.

Mocha: I'm gonna break down this door and make love to you until we are both out of cum.

And just as she said that you heard a thud on the door. Then the thud kept repeating until you notice that you blockade was failing. And just as you saw your blockade fail you ran to the corner of your room with a fly swatter. You see smoke appear when the door breaks down for some reason and you see a demonic figure holding a rope.

Y/N: Oh god she's gonna hang me!!!

You notice the figure disappear. You stand up and try to run out of your room but you were tripped and landed on your head and you passed out.

-30 minutes later-

Y/N woke up tied to their bed completely naked.

Y/N: Why am I tied up and naked.

Mocha: It's time for some fun my sweet adorable cupcake.

As she said that you look see where Mocha was and you see her sitting on your lap with her clothes sliding off.

Mocha: Time to get these damned clothes off.

In one movement her clothes fell off and she had no panties and bras on.

She started stretching her body out and she places her head next to your penis

Y/N: Mocha sweetie pie what are you doing.

Mocha completely ignoring you nuzzles her head onto your penis and you start to feel your penis begin to erect and when Mocha sees this she doesn't waste a second. She started sucking, licking, and choking on your penis.

Y/N: Mocha that feels amazing I'm cumming already.

You spray your cum painting her throat. Inside of her mouth, and her face. She licks it off and pounces on your penis and starts bouncing very aggressively.

Mocha: Harder harder faster faster Y/N! I don't care if you cum honey I'm gonna keep going until mating season is over.

Y/N: Mocha I'm cumming I'm cumming!

You finish and feel her cumming and she falls onto your chest. You thought it was over until her hips started to bounce again and you see her lean back up with her hair in her face and you see a demonic smile with scary red eyes.

Mocha: We're gonna have so many kids hubby wubby.

Y/N: Please someone help me!!!!!

After what seem to be eternity which in reality was about 2 weeks. You wake up and see that your untied and Mocha was snuggling with your chest. You were gonna run but you couldn't stay mad at her. So you wrap your arms around her and fall back asleep.

-End of chapter 4-

Sorry that I took forever to update but I was lazy, busy with school, lacrosse just ended and I have spring football next week, and I sprained my ankle at my last lacrosse game :():