Chapter 2

It was the next morning. You woke up remembering what happened yesterday with the random phone call. You thought to yourself "Crap I have to clean my house if that wasn't a dream."

(After an hour of cleaning)

Y/N: Finally done thank goodness. I needed to clean anyways.

(Door bell ring)

Y/N: I think that's them.

(Opens door)

You open the door and see a lady in a black suit. She had brown curly hair that reached below her shoulders.

Takeshita: Hell are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N: Yes are you Agent Takeshita?

Takeshita: Yes I'm here to drop off your new room mate. Just sign this contract showing that you are liable for her and her health. Also there is a new law allowing interspecies marriage and mating.

(You signed the paper and got confused when you heard her say interspecies)

Y/N: Wait did you just say interspecies marriage and mat...

(Before you could finish talking a door opened from a suspicious looking car and a girl that looked like a werewolf sprinted towards you and tackled you and started cuddling you on the ground)

(This is Mocha)

Takeshita: Mocha can you please get off of Y/N and please stop licking him/her.

Mocha: Awwwww but he's so adorable and delicious. Okay.

(The werewolf girl gets off of you and helps you up)

Y/N: Thank you. What was your name?

Mocha: My name is Mocha Woof. I'm very happy to meet you and to be staying with you Master.

Y/N: I'm happy to meet you too Mocha. My name is Y/N L/N. Also you don't have to call me Master, you can call me whatever you feel like calling me Mocha.

Mocha: Yay. I love you so much Y/N-kun.
(She hugs you really tight to the point to where you could hear your bones cracking)

Takeshita: Well it seems like you two will get along very nicely. So here's her luggage, her paperwork, my number in case of emergencies, and remember there's no restriction on interspecies marriage and mating.

Y/N: Alright bye Agent Takeshita.

(You and Mocha enter your small two bedroom house)

Mocha: Thank you for letting me live with you
Y/N-kun, I love you so much.

(She tackles you onto your couch and starts licking you passionately)

Y/N: Hey Mocha, (you said while laughing) stop that tickles.

(Time passes by through hours of bowing her around your house, unpacking, and constant hugs and licks)

It was now night time and you were exhausted. After you got ready for bed you hear a knock on your door and it slowly opens up. It was Mocha, she peeped her head in holding her pillow to her chest. For some reason she looked a little scared.

Mocha: Y/N-kun I don't want to bother you but is it okay if I sleep with you, I'm scared of the dark.

Y/N: Wait aren't you a werewolf, how are you scared of the dark?

Mocha: I grew up being scared of the dark when I was a baby my brother scared me when the lights went out in our house. Ever since that day I've slept with a night light. Is it okay if I sleep with you, because I feel safer when I'm near you.

Y/N: Aww that's terrible. Sure you can sleep in the bed with me.

Mocha: Thank you so much I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

(She crawled into bed with you and right when you were about to sleep she clung onto your side and curled up and buried her head into your chest. You felt something that you haven't felt in a long time)

You thought to yourself. Is this what it feels like to be loved or cared about. I feel warm and fuzzy. Oh well I'll just go to bed.

-End of chapter 2-