"I don't want you to try and run away now, luv." He says and grabs my hand again. I laugh and quickly walk behind him into the backstage area. There, he gently realeases my hand and leads me to their dressing room. There, the two other boys I saw at Nando's are relaxing and goofing around.

"Who's she?" One of them asks as he stands up.

"Liam, this is Rachel." Harry says and guides me forward by the small of my back. I extend my hand and say, "Rachel, nice to meet you."

"I'm Liam, and a pleasure to you as well." He says and shakes my hand firmly.

"AND I'M LOUIS!" The other one yells and bounces up off the couch and hugs me. I almost fall because of how fast he came at me, but I catch myself. I laugh and hug him back. He release me and says;

"You smell really nice!" When he says that, each of the boys automatically grab a lock of my hair and sniff it. I laugh because of the weirdness of it. They laugh and Louis pulls me onto a couch with him.

"So, Rachel, where are you from?" Liam asks me.

"El Paso. It's this small town in Texas." I tell him.

"Then why are you here?" Louis asks.

"Her friend is the contest winner!" Zayn exclaims.

"So you're a fan girl, then?" Liam asks, his smile fading a little.

"No. Actually, I've never ever heard your music before yesterday." I said and each one of them relax a little.

"That's kind of cool." Niall says, "But, if you've never even heard of us, why'd they bring you?" He asks.

"I've always wanted to go to England." I say, refusing to admit it had anything to do with my obsession with accents.

"Really, luv? You told me it's because you love British accents." Harry says with a wink. Damnit, I feel my checks heat up a little, and I know I'm blushing.

"Oi! Look at what you did, Mate! She's blushing!" Zayn points out and Niall and Louis are laughing.

"It's not like I love just British accents. It's all accents, really." I say, sort of rambling.

"And where did this obsession come from?" Liam asks.

"I'm a theatre kid, accents add to character." I say confidently.

"Guys! Come on! Places, show starts in five!" A person in a headset barges in and tells them. They all bid me goodbyes before leaving.

Once they've left, it's awkward to be in here by myself. I look around and it's pretty comfy in here. There's 3 mirrors, a couple of couches and a few chairs. On closer inspection, I see a few dry-erase markers on the counter top. I walk over and grab an orange one, then write my name and number on the mirror. On second thought, I add an, "xoxo."

I step back and admire my crappy handwriting. I sigh and put down the marker, grab my hat from where it was sitting on the couch, and walk out. I could hear some up-beat, pop song playing from the area of the stage. I turn and walk into the direction we came from. I would feel really awkward staying backstage, but I'd feel even more awkward going to the concert in the middle of it and rocking out. I think I'll just return to my bench.

I sit there for a good hour before my friends emerge and we go back to the hotel.

~Wednesday~

I wake up to my phone's annoying ringtone. I groan and roll over to look at the clock. Jesus. It's 9:34 in the morning. I roll off the bed and walk over to the curtain's that hide the huge windows in this room. I rip them open and there is messes of clouds, so instead of being shocked by the Sun, like usual, it's nice. I walk back over to my bed and pick up my phone from the bedside table. I go into my inbox. I have 5 messages, the first four all read, "Guess who ;)" and the last one says, "it's niall." Well, ok then. I save Niall's number into my phone and reply, "Voldemort?" To the rest. The first text that comes in says;