Prologue

This is my second story on Wattpad it’s a fan fiction though so it’s a little different. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Thanks (:

Louis POV

“El? What’s wrong love?” I ask looking at my beautiful girlfriend who is practically drowning herself in tears.

I can tell she’s trying to talk to me through them, but can hardly breathe let alone talk. I try to pull her into a hug and comfort her; I don’t know what’s bothering but I’m sure if she could just calm down enough to tell me we could get through it together.

She tries to break free of my hug and I let go of her immediately, I’m really confused though, why wouldn’t she want me to hug her?

I let her cry for a few more minutes before she finally calms down. I see her chest rise and fall as she takes deep breathes trying to regain control of her emotions.

“Come on over here, onto the couch we can talk about whatever it is that is bothering you.” I lead Eleanor though my flat over to the living room where we can sit.

We sit down side by side but she seems distant, she doesn’t lean into my chest like she would normally do when she’s sad or worried, she just sits on the opposite side of the couch from me looking devastated.

“Okay, what is it?” I look at her concerned by her breakdown.

“W-we can’t be together anymore.” She says softly not looking me in the eye.

“What?” I can’t seem to get any other words out of my mouth. Why is Eleanor doing this? Why would she break up with me, I thought she loved me.

“I’m so sorry Louis, I love you, but we’re never together anymore you’re always on tour and travelling I just can’t deal with the long distance anymore.” She explains choking on sobs rising in her throat.

I feel tears of my own gathering in my eyes, after everything I put into our relationship, after how much love I gave her she still is going to leave me.

“Okay, if that’s what you want.” I tell her sadly.

I want more than anything to fight for her, to make her see we can still be together, but she’s already in so much pain, I love her too much to put her through more.

“That’s all? You’re not going to fight for me? Don’t you love me Lou?” she sounds surprised that I’m acting so calm about this, maybe even a little hurt.

“Of course I love you El, I love you more than I can even explain with words, I love you enough to let you make your own decisions, if this is what you truly want I can’t let myself stop you or hurt you more.” I want to break down and sob I hardly even want to live, I love her so much and I can practically feel my heart shattering inside me.

“Thank you Louis. I’ll just be going then.” She rises from her spot on the couch still looking close to tears.

“Oh and El?” she turns to look at me, “Let me tell the media about our break up, I don’t want you to get any hate for it.” Even after all this I don’t want to see her hurt over hate, I love the fans but they can be a little insensitive.

She nods and then walks to the door of my flat with me following behind her. She turns to face me before walking out the door, she wraps her arms around my waist for one last hug, I pull her close to me and wish we never had to let go, she kisses me softly on the cheek then let’s go of me.

“I love you Lou, I always will.” Those are the last words to come out of her mouth before she walks out the door.

“I love you Eleanor.” I say after she leaves and I know she can’t hear me, but I need to say it one more time, because I know I won’t be able to tell her that ever again.

I walk back into my living room, curl up in a ball on the couch and cry my heart out until I can hardly even breathe.

Because she’s gone, and she’s not coming back.

I hope you liked it! But just to be clear I love Eleanor and Louis and I do not want them to break up, it just had to happen for my story so please no hate about the break up.

Logan xx