I laughed playfully. "Then I'll wear as disgusting as I can." I said, turning around, not waiting for her reply as I walked out of the living room and into the lobby, then going up the stairs.

Once I made it into the air girls room, then my room, I examined my room for a moment. The aqua colored walls, and the Aquarius symbol all over it, along with the fairy lights gave me a comfortable feeling, but I always make a mess, and I somehow forget to clean it up every time I'm in here.

I closed the door behind me and turned to my closet. I opened the doors of the closet, seeing my clothes.

I took out a simple, oversized dark green shirt with dark red writing on it, along with some navy blue tights. Pretty random color match, I know.

I put those on, then looking at myself in my body sized mirror. I leaned my hand up and played with my bottom lip, eying my body. My hair looked pretty ok, maybe just a bit of eyeliner was missing...

°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wow, I can't believe you actually dressed up like a girl." Lillian sighed next to me. She smiled and pat my head. "You're finally growing up." She added, starting to fake holding in tears by fanning her hand dramatically.

I laughed. "I'm only a girl if I put on a little bit of eyeliner?" I asked. Lillian shrugged. "Makes your eyes pop out more." She said, fixing my hair by moving some strands out of my face.

I sighed. "Who cares... You don't have to wear make up, and you'd still be the prettiest girl." I said. Lillian smiled warmly, glancing at me with happy brown eyes, dramatically putting her hand on her heart. "Aww, you're so sweet. You're just as pretty. Maybe the veterinarian will be a hot, young dude and fall for you." She said out of no where.

I rose a brow. "That was quite the subject change." I said, laughing quietly. Lillian gave a little giggle. "Maybe you can be his new, wild animal to take care of-" "Lillian!" I said, softly slapping her, smiling.

Lillian gave a sweet grin, innocent curling a strand of her hair around her finger, looking to her side. Something that she was looking at caught her eye because she dropped the cute act, her posture poking up like she remembered something.
Lillian seemed to stare at that thing, or person. I tried following her gaze but all I saw was our crowd of mansion-mates.

I blinked softly a couple times, glancing back at her. "What's wrong?" I asked calmly.

Lillian looked at me again, pursing her lips together. She seemed to blush a bit, but shook it off. "Nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing..." She mumbled, quickly glancing to the side again before forcing her gaze back at me.

I inaudibly inhaled. "Well it's obviously something. Just say it." I said. It's not like I really wanted to know, I wouldn't force her, but I knew Lillian couldn't hold back something for too long.

Lillian looked back to her side, playing with a strand of her thin, blonde hair, blinking her brown eyes at that certain thing or person again.

"I-I just... Was Pj always that stylish..?" She asked out of the blue, which was funny, cause she was going red.

I turned my gaze to Pj. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with some black pants. His light brown hair seemed like it failed to keep it in desired place, his pastel teal eyes bright. He was with the other guys, laughing at something like in a cliché movie.

I tilted my head, eying the boys body before looking back at Lillian. "Like the fishy boy?" I asked, smirking a bit.

Lillian seemed to process what I said for a long while, before shooting her gaze to me, the impact so strong that her hair moved sharply along with her.
"How dare you!" She yelled, before her angry expression quickly turned nonchalant as she quickly gripped onto my arm for support. "Oh- Fuck- Got dizzy." She said, staying completely still for a moment.