Tony & Allie

It was 11pm when you entered the kitchen. Unfortunately, sleep didn't come to you when your bed was absent of your genius boyfriend, Tony Stark, so it was a pleasure to find both Clint and Loki awake and in the living room. Your attention, however, had quickly fixated on where Loki's vest and green button up shirt were drenched in water. Clint stood, bow in hand, grinning at the drinking glass pierced by an arrow.

"You imbecile! How dare you! I am a god!"

"Hey, hey. Relax," (Name) smiled. She took a seat beside the heated God of Mischief. "It's just water."

"Yeah," Clint mocked. Sticking his tongue out like a child.

"And Clint, what did we tell you about playing Robin Hood in the apartment?"

Loki snickered at this. "Yes, Barton. Why don't you go to a park and hang from a tree?" Clint shot the prince a glare.

"Anyways. Can we watch a movie?" It was what you normally did when Tony was away on a business trips.

"Tony out of town still? "Clint smirked.

"Unfortunately." You pouted.

"Well if you're having a hard time sleeping in your own room you could always sleep in mine."

"Please shut up, Barton. You're like my brother." The archer pretended to look offended by the comment.

"And I?" Loki smirked. His eyebrow cocked suggestively.

"Destroyed New York and nearly killed me." His eyes turned to slits which made you and Clint laugh. "No, I'm joking. You're my friend. But point that scepter at me again and you'll end up in a different realm."

"As long as I do not dwell on the level of brotherhood," was the trickster's satisfied reply.

You shook your head proceeding to flick the flat screen on. Clint took to the other side of you, leaving you sandwiched between Loki and him. The two broke out into groans as you clicked The Notebook which you were notorious for watching every time you had the chance to. It was still better than The Proposal, the males surprisingly agreed, but proceeded to now fight over who was going to make the popcorn.

---- 2 hours later----

"Why!? Why did they have to die!?" Clint's tears dripping into the bowl of popcorn.

"Valhalla bless their souls!" Loki wept.

"Poor Noah!" (Name) joined. The two boys cried into your shoulder now, mourning the fictional death of the two star-crossed lovers.

The three of you continued to sniffle, at least you thought. Wiping your nose on a tissue, you looked down to find that the two boys had fallen asleep on you. It made you giggle. And even more, it made you tired yourself. Leaning your head back, you fell soundly asleep.

---5am---
"Ugh I'm exhausted. Jarvis, what do you say about a cup of champagne to ease the stress?"

Tony had just arrived back early from his business trip, refusing to stay the entire week to hear the speeches of scientists that would never amount to his genius.

"Sure thing, Mr. Stark." Jarvis lit the kitchen lights and Tony jovially made his way to the cabinet of liquor.

Pouring himself a glass, he had barely even noticed the sound of snoring and deep breathing coming from a clump of blackness on the couch. Squinting his eyes, he saw a huge clumped form on the couch and figured it was the God of Thunder.

"Why does Thor always snore so loudly?" He rolled his eyes, downing a glass.

"Actually, sir. That would just be Agent Barton, who is accompanied by Mr. Laufeyson and Madam (l/n). They had fallen asleep after watching (Name)'s favorite, The Notebook, approximately 4hrs ago."

"Turn on the light, please. Not too bright." At Tony's request, the living room was lit only enough for the playboy to make out the three.

(Name) was sprawled across the couch, her head resting on Clint's lap and her legs extended out. Clint's head was laying back on the couch, one hand behind him and the other over (name)'s shoulder. Loki, however, had his own head resting on (name)'s thigh and his knees tucked into his stomach. One of his hands were beneath his face and the other was resting upon (name)'s butt.

"Sneaky bastard," Tony growled. Shoving the mischievous prince's hand away from his girlfriend's hind end, he lifted her up gently. Loki's head landed against the couch, but he just groaned and went back to sleep. He was going to get it from Tony in the morning no doubt.

Stirring in the comfort of strong, familiar hands, (name) looked up at Tony still half asleep. "Tony?" She was clearly surprised to see him back so early, which put the billionaire further on guard.

"That's me. Nobody important, just the owner of the building and inventor of hundreds of gadgets and well-known genius. Oh, and your boyfriend. But it's nobody important, don't worry." Tony managed to get the door to the room open and laid (name) on the bed.

"I missed you," she smiled. Tony just huffed in reply. Turning to where Tony now laid beside her, she looked up at him with wonder-filled eyes. "Do you believe in miracles?"

"Well, you didn't get impregnated by the world's most hated criminal while I was gone, or biggest doofus, so I guess that's a miracle. Unless you did. Then that would be hawkward." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, but being too tired, (name) hadnot even noticed. "Why?"

"I do." She maneuvered herself so her head was on his chest and took in the scent of him. "It's a miracle I'm with the man I love."

The tinge of annoyance and jealousy that washed over Tony when he saw (name) lying upon Clint and being caressed by Loki when he arrived was suddenly gone. He hated how her innocent remarks could bring him to her knees, but they always did. She was his innocent princess, and he loved her. Smirking into her (h/c) hair, he kissed her gently.

"I think you've watched The Notebook one too many times, Allie."

"Me too, Noah."