w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong

Start from the beginning

I hugged him, pulling him close to me.

"You care for the boys so much that you even forgot about yourself. You also need love and care, Tae.

Heck, you boys deserve the whole world because of all the hard work you've been doing. I'll always be with you." I said then I wipe his tears away.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
After Taeyong calmed down, I checked his schedule but also notice that it's empty.

I then smiled.

Maybe, I should take this opportunity.

"Hey, Tae. Your schedule is empty. Want to go somewhere?" I asked them his eyes widened.

"That's weird, I never have empty schedules." He said then I showed him, making him more shocked that he already is.

"....where do you want to go then?" He asked then I grabbed my bag. I gave him his blazer before dragging him out of the offices.

ㅡ taeyong

My eyes widened when we were in the streets of Myeongdeong.

"Hwara, why are we here?" I asked but she only chuckled and interlocked our arms, making me blushed.

"To calm your mind at least. There's a lot to do here, come on." She starts dragging me to food stalls to shops to cosmetics.

She showed me clothes for me and even bought gifts for the boys. I do admit that I've never felt so comfortable and safe in my entire life ever since I became a CEO.

Hwara is the type of girl that I want to keep. She's my ideal type. She can naturally make everyone happy and does stuff for them to be happy. Heck, she even forgets about herself.

I look around, not really knowing this street very well. I noticed that Hwara was gone by my side and start looking around, hoping I don't look like a lost puppy.

I bite my lip and just decides to call her until I felt someone grab my arm from my behind. I turn around and saw a teenage girl pouting.

"Mr.. can I take you out?" She asked and I stiffened. I was about to answer until someone else pulled my other arm. I turned and it was Hwara glaring at the girl.

"Sorry but he already has a girlfriend." She said, making me blush. She then dragged me away from that girl and she was pouting. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah.. were you really jealous?" I asked then she turned red before shaking her head. I laughed and pulled her closer to me, kissing her cheeks. I notice her ears become more red and I pinched her cheeks once again.

"Ms. Secretary is blushing." I said then she rolled her eyes before kissing my cheeks also. I felt myself blush and heard her laugh as well.

"CEO Lee is blushing." She stick her tongue out and she suddenly starts running. I chased her, laughing like a child.

I caught her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Can we eat? I'm hungry." She said then I tilted my head.

"Didn't you just ear street food?"

"Don't underestimate a girl's hunger for food. Now, come, I know a good restaurant near here!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I watch Hwara  enjoy the food. I bring out my phone and took a picture of her. She then caught me and literally was about to hit me with her chopsticks.

"Yah! I don't wanna get burnt by your chopsticks!" I said, making her laugh. She took a piece of meat from the grill and reach it out to me. I then took a bite and wowed.

"Wah, delicious! You really know how to cook on the grill." I said, taking another one and she nodded, taking a bite of her chicken.

"Taeyong, don't ever overwork yourself." My eyes widened at her words. I looked at her and stiffened when I saw her eyes. Her eyes was really saying she was serious.

I don't know what to feel but feel scared. I feel like a lion is just staring at me, waiting for me to move.

"I don't want you and the boys to overwork yourselves. If you do then I will too." She said, taking a sip of her drink. I just nodded and continue to at silently.

"Don't let my words or seriousness get to you. Here.." She gave me another slice and I bite it, making her chuckle.

I blushed once again and just eat, all red from Hwara.

"Hwara, I reallyㅡ"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔