UPDATE

A/N I think that the title might just be a bit misleading. dsctumcteumiolmpaeruy!

srry, I have absolutely no idea how to begin this. pls read on, it might be a teensy-weensy bit important.

I will not be able to update at least till sunday because of some important tasks (exams) I need to get done with. you can expect a real update by friday the latest, till then i would not be taking the story further, instead I would probably editing a few things on the basis of the critic review i received.

I also thought it would be awesome to define a cast for the story, for which I would love any suggestions (I am absolutely clueless).

please also let me know if you think that i should start editing the stuff as it is clearly the first draft only. For which I encourage any feedback or suggestion on the writing style, plot etc... 

Last but not the least, THANK YOU for reading and following the story (and bearing with me as I write it further slower than a snail). Thanks to all the people who have provided me any feedback or suggested any change for the errors I seem to find myself blind against.

Not being an awesome writer I would greatly appreciate if you could perhaps advice me on any way I could improve my writing skills.

Thanking You once again.

VDhriti

P.S. What do think of the new cover? Lovely isn't it! A huge thanks to AnanyaVerma for making this for the story and me (who by the way is pathetic at this stuff)!!!