[66] Narrative¹⁸

Start from the beginning

"Aww, my boyfriend is jealous" she cooed. "I want to stay" she caress his face but he immediately moved away to avoid any issues inside the place.

"Okay" Tzuyu said as he starts warm up before a heavy work out.

****

"Uh, hello. Sorry for keeping you waiting, I've waited for my driver to drop me here" Sana greeted when she saw Chaeyoung outside the gym.

"It's okay" Chaeyoung replied. He doesn't know what to react because this is the first time he saw Sana up close after two years. He saw her at the supermarket last February but she immediately ran away from him.

"By the way, I'm Chaeyoung. Just incase you forgot my name" he offered  his hand as he introduced himself and Sana shook his hand right away.

"Nice to meet you... again?" Sana uttered causing for Chaeyoung to smile at her.

"It's nice to see you again. Can you accompany me at the restaurant for awhile? I didn't eat my breakfast yet" he said while brushing his hair using his fingers. Sana stared at him and she finds him really cute because she's actually taller than him.

"Uhh... this is awkward but I really miss you, Sana. Can I hug you?" Chaeyoung asked and Sana just stared at him.

"Just kidding. Forget it" Chaeyoung awkwardly said.

"Sorry. I'm just really shocked" Sana said as she leaned closer to him. She opened her arms widely and gave him a friendly hug.

"Let's go to the restaurant?" She asked and the two of them decided to go to the nearest restaurant near the gym.

"Do you want to order anything?" Chaeyoung asked

"No. I'm still full. Tzuyu a cooked a lot awhile ago" she said and Chaeyoung nodded his head. He ordered some foods for his breakfast and he also ordered a watermelon juice for Sana.

"What happened to your eyes?" Chaeyoung asked as he starts to eat the food that he ordered.

"I still have sore eyes" she said while sipping on her watermelon juice.

"Ah okay" Chaeyoung noticed that she looks like she's thinking deeply. "Are you alright?" He worriedly asked.

"There are just some memories that popped out on my mind when I saw you"

"What kind of memories?"

"You being my bestfriend. You're like someone I can trust" she said

"You can trust me. I'm still your bestfriend" he said. Someone entered the restaurant that caught Sana's attention because he really looks familiar to Sana.

"How about that guy? Do I know him?" Sana asked and Chaeyoung quickly turned around to see who is it.

"He's Jeongyeon hyung" he said "Hyung!" Chaeyoung called out and Jeongyeon ran towards him and gave the younger boy a high-five.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked

"I'm hungry. I went to the gym with Mina to meet her married bo— oh! brother" Jeongyeon said because he saw Sana infront of Chaeyoung. He eyed the younger boy and he's obviously asking why Sana is there with him. Sana is really confused at the moment that's why she remained quiet.

"Hell Sana. I'm Chaeyoung's friend. Remember me?"

"You know Sana has an amnesia?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

"I just heard it from someone. Anyways, I gotta order my food and go back at the gym now. Nice to meet ya!" He waved his hand before he walks away from them.

"Who's Mina?"

"She's my friend" Chaeyoung replied, not mentioning that she's Tzuyu's girlfriend.

"Is she also my friend?"

"No. Just an acquaintance" He said

"I'm having a hard time thinking about a lot of things" Sana admitted

"It's okay if we'll take it slow. We can meet anytime you want. I'll stay here in Seoul a little longer for you"

"So it's true that you're living overseas. Are you a famous painter now?"

"Not really famous but I'm working now in a big company as a graphic designer" He proudly said.

"Wow. That's amazing" Sana silently clapped her hands.

Chaeyoung's phone started ringing and he answered the phone call right away. He talked to his younger brother and after that call, he stood up because there's an emergency at his brother's school.

"My brother punched someone again. I really need to go, Sana . I'm so sorry" he apologized for the inconvenience.

"It's fine. Are you going to commute?"

"Yeah. Are you going home?" He asked and Sana quickly nodded.

They are about to walk outside but Dahyun and Tzuyu entered the restaurant.

"Chaeyoung? Is that you?" Dahyun screamed in disbelief because it's been a long time since the last time he saw him.

"Yes, it's me dude" Chaeyoung hugged Dahyun while Tzuyu just stared at Sana. His eyebrows are meeting in the middle while looking at her and he immediately walks away from them. Dahyun just signaled Chaeyoung to call him and followed Tzuyu right away.

"Are you going to stay with Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked when she caught Sana looking at Tzuyu's direction.

"Uhh... yeah? I need to treat him lunch"

"Okay, then. See you" Chaeyoung pinched Sana's cheeks before he left the place.

SO SAD. I CAN'T ATTEND TWICELAND PH

 I CAN'T ATTEND TWICELAND PH