FAN WIFE 2⃣9⃣

Start from the beginning

She was driving back from her work when her mom insisted to drive as she wanted her to rest .

Yoona was too hesitant at first but when she saw her mother making such face she couldn't stop herself.
" Ok ok there but slowly "
She giggled as her mom started driving the car . It was quite a fun ride with her . They talked on various things until her mom accidentally brought baekhyun into the limelight.

" He is doing great . They have their new album released"

Yoona tried to act normal and smile as much as possible.
" I'm sorry " her mom apologized for making her sad again.

" It's fine . I feel like being in love is not my cup of tea"she replied wiping her tears with her mom about to give her a hug

" Eomma!"

She took a sudden turn to the left in order to save the girl who was pushed in front of their car with her sight getting blurred .

Yoona's POV

I felt a sharp pain thighs rubbing it slowly . My vision was still blurry I couldn't make out what exactly happened but something wasn't right.

I turned to my right to see

" Eomma , ahhh! "
I screamed in pain lifting me left arm with that thick red blood dripping off my arm . I somehow managed to take a look at my mother . She was covered with blood her face had blood splatter . My entire body shivered seeing her .

" Eomma eo- mm-aa" I tried shaking her but she didn't reacted I covered my face rubbing the tears .
She was right in front of me so Lifeless . I cried out in pain when I heard him .

I slowly creeped out of the car hoping maybe I'll find help . It was then I realised my right leg was broken as it pained with each step but not more then seeing my mom in that state.
I walked a few step seeing a man hugging onto a woman's body while he cried. A face painted with the blood crying out her name loud and clear .

I moved to him to tell him what his action has done to me before those people came up holding him and that dead body . I was confused not knowing what was happening.

When one of them saw me .
I wanted to go to him but I just collapsed right there.

3rd POV.

The man saw yoona as she collapsed.
" Take her to the hospital too "

He ordered the others probably thinking a way out of this since it won't take long for people to find out.
" Sir there is another woman in the car " one of them informed.

"Ohh! Great take them to hospital. Take care no one sees you it'll be a big problem. " He sighed.

" Jungkook let's go before media and people see you here " he held him Tightly.
" But it's all because of me I pushed her I didn't...."

He hugged the man tightly .

" Lets go first . Help him " the people carried him to the car taking him also to the same hospital.

Jungkook couldn't handle all this his clothes had splatter of blood his face had blood all over.
He just cried his body trembled.

*** Yoona POV.

I felt a sharp pain in my legs as I opened my eyes it was all blurry but I could tell it isn't the same place we are in the...

I rubbed my eyes .

"Miss ha Yoon glad you woke up "

I heard a hoarse voice of a man standing in front of me.

" What ? Who are you ?" I asked holding onto the head with my hand with those needle Peirce's deep in my veins.
When I realised " eomma ?? Where is she ?"

She screamed trying to spot her
" Eomma ???"

" Calm down miss she is fine she is under anaesthesia" the nurse tried to make her understand.

" But not too long . Lets be serious your mother needs to go through a surgery and medication for which we can help " he gave a evil smile.

" What do you mean ?" I asked in confusion what he actually meant .

" Work for us we'll pay you "

He offered as I sat on the bed resting my back with support of pillow.

It is true with the work I do now I won't be able to take care of expense.
" You lieing why would
you do all this " I asked in disbelief but he got up abruptly.

" Rest for now I'll come back " he left before I could say . I sat there hugging my knees with tears trickling

It's all because of that couple I cursed them grinding my teeth in anger and frustration.

Time skips. After two day

The nurse finally allowed me to atleast see my mother . I walked with help of the walker to see my mother on that bed in a room alone with those bandages and the needles peircing her wrinkled skin . I felt like my heart broke into thousand more people " Eomma" I wisphered wanting to get her out of this place.

" So will you do our work ?"
That voice made her flinch back.

" What is it ?" I asked biting my lips.
" You know the person who did this Jeon jungkook the idol . It's not his fault thought just  your badluck.
But but we'll help just marry him "

I choked hearing him
" What ??? Are you mad"

" Shh!it's not that marriage just a six month contract marriage you can leave after that. "
He explained  with that same malicious expression.

" Why me?" I wanted to know but he stopped me

" That's our work miss ha yoon .You only have to sign a contract be a paid wife to him . ". He said with a smirk on his face.

" Do you take me as a fool it's marriage not a business I'm not doing it " I resisted .

He kept shit with that smile on his face I couldn't make out what he was thinking.

" Miss ha Yoon for the operation you still haven't submitted the fee" the doctor came to me with the report.

"Money " I wiped my sweat the fee was huge it was impossible for me to even think that I'll pay it.
"It's still here just a sign".

He said offering a pen to me .

I was weak I couldn't do anything I only saw my mother and the wisht to get her out of this place . I took the pen to sign the contract without looking once what it actually had as his smile got wider and bigger.

" Tomorrow at the court get ready "

He said before leaving while I collapsed on the floor covering my mouth . I did the biggest mistake of my life signing that contract . The entire night I sat by the window staring the dark lonely sky.

***"

I know it's quite long but hope you enjoyed!