FAN WIFE : 1⃣9⃣

I'm just taking deep breath not to mess up things .
There is an awkward silence so I decided to play a song.
Ohh! It's Wendy's what if love a smile creeped on my face listening to her voice .

I didn't realise when I started singing along closing my eyes and feeling the cold breeze on my face.
"One one one you are ....
Love love love .."

I'm just humming when he also started singing with me . "Aww! It's so good mr Jeon once more "

A poor me no stop and here I go
"Yoona"
"Just once let me record it " I made a video of him singing my favourite song.

The entire time felt like passing so fast it's not like in movie where things stop and a pause comes.
Spending time with you is a rollercoaster I'm thrilled at every point even if scared I wait to see what's next but *sigh
It passes by so fast.

"We reached here "
"So soon we just started  Jungkook"
My aegyo mode on.

"We have entire day no not entire Life....ne !" He smiled to me pulling my cheeks .
"I wonder *I wish we had
Hmm ok" he held my hand tightly before we started moving.

"Which place is this ?"
I really have no idea .
"Bunchok Hanoi village" he raised his brows wait it's the place I once told him about.

"You remembered it and this place is so pretty "* I turned to him
"Ghamsanmida for bringing me here "
We started walking down the streets clicking pictures at every point.

Jungkook just saw yoona his only scenary. "Hey! " I chuckled to him .

"I love you " he tucked my hair swaying with the wind to the back of my ear.
For that split second my heart beating like a crazy  machine what is this???
He didn't let his eyes leave mine while moving close to me .

I know this is not a disease you make me go crazy .....

"I love you too jungkook
*Moved backward
You are the cause of my euphoria"

I danced as I sang the song half way when he pulled me into a hug breathing close to the nape of my neck I hugged him back too .
"I love you " we spoke at the same time that made us laugh but even happy at the same time .

In a place where no one knows us we can be ourselves.

We really walked through every nook and corner before my crybaby begged for food.
So we decide to go to a local eatery .
I have to admit even though the eatery is pretty old but it has a nostalgic feel to it .

"Welcome ,ah! such a young couple  what shall I bring for you "
She is so sweet
"Two Bowl of onmyeon please" jungkook told her .
"I'll bring it soon " the old lady just finished taking our orders when an old man entered the eatery .

"I'm back shin Hye" he moved to her but was interrupted by the lady.
"There are kids  jihoon"
She pulled him in with her as we admired the two.

They left us in complete silence . Just the two of us "do you like onmyeon ?"
He asked suddenly.

"Ah! Yes eomma made it for me on Saturday's " he made me remember some unforgettable memories.
"It was just the two of us being so happy in our little world"I sighed resting my head on the table.

"What about you ?" I asked him who is list somewhere.
"Me , I don't have such good memories . When people are busy making memories I was just working hard to enter as a trainee in a good company"
His expressions changed realising what his passion made him loose even if it's a bit .

I snapped my finger in front of him.
"It's never to late for anything we'll make more many more so you won't repent your hard work . I'll make you happy . So don't let your smile fade away jungkook"

Forgetting there only one and a half month left .

"Good " we flinched seeing the old man listening to us the entire time.

"You are so lucky to have such a kind wife " he said showing his thumbs-up.
"Ne ! What about you? "
Jungkook asked the man .

"We are also like you my wife and me together since 48 years . She really makes my head ache scolding me being bossy around. Asking me to go for work . Using her brand-new karate tricks ....

*The person is really an open book

And when you don't compliment her she gets angry .

*Not realising that the lady is just behind him causing us to fear.

But even so when I trouble her so much at night when I close my eyes she is always beside me for the last 48 years together like like .... Um

"Like the noodles and the chopsticks" the smile her expression just changed so much love between the two.

" I love you soo much shin Hye" he ran to her "yes yes leave the couple alone . Mianhae"
She bowed to us.

Even in kitchen we could hear the two. More than me its jungkook who is mesmerised by the couple.
"they are  cute ne!"
I told him.
"I want our  relationship to be  like this sweet, sour full of flavour"
I looked at the ceiling when I felt him getting close and really close.

"Your order" the lady jungshook!
(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

****

Next update hope u like it !
Vote and comment!