♡ 13 ♡

A couple of hours later, Randy pulls up to the first hotel parking lot. I gaze up at the massive white building, trying to calculate the possibility of someone spotting me.

Almost immediately, a staff member rushes out of the rotating doors to help me with my bags. I'm definitely not used to this type of thing. And it's probably obvious.

Randy tells me he's staying at a motel nearby and scribble down his number for me before driving away, and I feel helpless.

I walk up to the front desk. The lobby is full of gorgeous people, probably models and other rockstars.

"Hi, can I help you?" says a blonde lady sitting behind the desk.

"Yes, um, I need a room, I guess." I stutter.

"Right... have you booked a room?" She flips through a massive binder.

"Uh, no, but I have some cash on me, so if you could just-"

"I'm sorry. This is a private hotel. Prior bookings only. If you don't have one I'm going to have to ask you to-"

"Actually, she's with me."

I turn around and see Anthony. He kisses me on the cheek and grabs my hand.

"Right. Sorry Mr. Kiedis." The lady stammers. "I'll get Natasha's bag to her room right away."

Yeah, fuck you, my boyfriend's a gorgeous rockstar.

"I'm so glad to see you." I say quietly while we head for the elevator.

"Awww." He smiles, pulling me close and hugging me tightly from behind while the elevator door closes. "You're a cutie." He nuzzles into my neck.

I turn to face him and place my hands on his chest. "I'm really, really glad to see you." I whisper, licking my lips.

He reaches down to my thighs to lift me up and I squeal. My legs wrap around his waist. "Not as glad as I am, doll."

I giggle as he plants soft kisses up and down my neck. I let out a small moan and he squeezes my ass. Thank God this room is on the top floor.

His lips reach mine and I tangle my fingers in his long hair before we reach the 10th floor and the doors slide open.

Anthony groans and puts me down gently. "Damn, girl." He whispers, trailing his hands up and down my waist.

I giggle and pry his hands off of me. "Come on, I wanna see my room." I grab his hand and he laughs, shaking his head.

He leads by down the hall and around a corner to room J5.

"Me and Flea are in J1, down the hall. John and Chad are downstairs in I7, so avoid going down there." He tells me.

I nod and bite my lip.

"Here's your room key. I have one too so I can come here and sleep with you and, you know." He winks.

I laugh and unlock the door. The room is fairly small but very pretty. "When's the first show?" I ask, sitting on the bed.

"Tonight, actually. At this place called the Ak-Chin Pavilion. That's why I wanna spend the day with you, Angel."

"Well, what are we gonna do?"

He looks out the window and sighs. "It's a beautiful day. I could take you out to lunch, then we'll explore the city. I don't really care what we do, I just wanna be with you. That's what the point of all this is, right baby?"

He wraps his strong arms around me and kisses me on the forehead. 

"My sweet Angel."

A/N: i promise more juicy shit is coming 

stay tuned ♥♥