♡ 10 ♡

One day before the tour

I had just finished helping Anthony with his bags. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he wore his cap backwards. He knows I love it when he does that.

We both decided to take a break and sat down on his bed.

My heart was beating so fast. I was sitting in Anthony's lap and he could probably hear it.

I intertwined my fingers in his long brown hair and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you so much. I've said it so many times but... it's all I can think about." I lie. Well, sure I would miss Anthony. But he's not the only one I'll miss.

Anthony hugs me tighter and kisses the top of my head. "I know darling."

I feel so ashamed of myself. But I can't suppress my feelings for John, no matter how hard I try. It makes me sick. Anthony is such a wonderful human being. He treats me so well. And I love him, I do. But I love John too, maybe more.

Anthony pulls away from the hug and hold my face with his hands. "Natasha, I'm going to ask you something. And I don't want you to freak out. I just want you to say yes or no. Promise?" He says, staring into my eyes.

I look up at him with a worried look and take a deep breath. "...Okay. What is it?"

He sighs. "Do you want to come on this tour with me... in secret?" It didn't really sound like a question.

"What! I... how is that even p-"

"Shh, baby. I have a plan. It's a little risky but I think we can make it work. That way we can still be together."

I look up at him. "Anthony I want that so badly. But it just won't work."

"Just wait, hear me out." He whispers. "All you have to do is check in to the same hotels as us. I'll hire a private chaperone to follow us too. And money won't be an issue, I'll give you plenty of cash to take care of yourself when I'm not with you."

I pull his hands off of my face. "But when are we supposed to see each other?"

"Well, I'll go to your hotel room every night. And on my days off we can... go out to lunch, or whatever you wanna do!"

I sigh and bury my face in my hands.

"Baby," says Anthony. "I just need a yes or a no. I promise I won't ask you again."

I stood up and took a deep breath.

I thought about why I moved here in the first place. How I wanted an adventure, with nothing left to lose.

It seemed a little unconventional but hey, it was definitely an adventure.

I held Anthony's hand and squeezed it tight. 

"Okay. I'll do it." I smiled.

He jumped up and gave me a tight hug before lifting me up and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Oh baby, thank you so much. I promise everything will be fine."

"I know, my love. I trust you."

A/N: this chapter is really short but the next one will probably be up by the time you finish reading this :)