♡ 2 ♡

We all finished our food, and it was getting pretty late.

"Natasha, do you wanna watch a movie with us before bed?" Asked Anthony.

"Thanks, but it's been a long day. I think I'll get some sleep."

"Yeah, count me out." Said John. "I'll be in my room."

I glared at him and he continued up the stairs.

"Let me help you unpack." Said Anthony.

I thanked him and he carried my suitcase up the stairs.

All the bedrooms were along a long and narrow hallway.

"This is John's bedroom. He's really private so always knock before going in."

"Has he always been this..."

"Moody? Yeah. That's just John. I mean, he's fucking hilarious most of the time. He's a good guy. But I'm not always sure of what's going in that big brain of his." Whispered Anthony.
Suddenly, the door swung open, with John leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Go ahead. Just talk shit about me while I'm right here." He said, annoyed.

"We're not talking shit, John. I was just showing Natasha to her room." Said Anthony in a calm and soothing voice.

"Oh yeah, which happens to be right across from mine. This should be lots of fun." He smirked before shutting the door again.

I looked across the hall and assumed that this door must lead to my room.

I looked at Anthony for approval and he just smiled and nodded.

Pushing the door open, I peered inside. It was pretty empty. It had a queen-sized bed, a small table beside it, a shelf on one wall, a closet on the other, and one big window with sheer white curtains.

"I hope it's okay." Said Anthony. "It's always just sorta been just a spare-room. So we didn't really put much effort into m-"

"It's perfect." I cut off. "Honestly, I couldn't be happier."

Anthony looked at his feet and smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Do you need anymore help?"

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks again Anthony."

"Anytime sweetheart. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night."

He shut the door and I smiled. Anthony is really sweet.

Even though I was eager for a long sleep, I still thought it would be best if I put all my things away.

I didn't pack much at all. Just the necessities. I'm not a materialistic girl at all.

I hung all my clothes in the closet, and put all the other miscellaneous belongings on either the shelf or the table next to my bed.

Finally, I slipped into my tank top and shorts and climbed into bed.

The sheets were warm and soft, and I would've fallen asleep straight away if John wasn't circling my mind all night.

But, eventually, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

"Natasha? Natasha, wake up!"

I could here Anthony's voice. It was quiet but gradually became louder and louder.

"W-what's wrong?" I yawned, pushing hair out of my face.

"Get up! I wanna take you to the beach!" He said with excitement.

"Ugh. Tomorrow." I said, lying back down again.

Anthony laughed and rubbed my shoulder. "It's 10 o'clock. You have to get out of bed."

I glared at him, but couldn't hide my smile. "Fine." I said, taking off the covers and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, I have something for you." He smiled, running out of the room before returning after a few seconds.

He came back with a black clothestore bag.

"Open it." He smiled, fiddling with his fingers.

I spread the bag open and pulled out the contents.

It was a blue tie-dyed bikini with matching bottoms and a small beaded hem.

"Oh god." I said, smiling awkwardly.

"What's wrong? Wait... you don't like it? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Natasha, I just, I don't know what color you l-"

"Anthony, it's gorgeous. I just can't wear something like this." I chuckled.

"Of course you can! Please wear it today, you'll look so pretty."

I blushed and smiled. "Okay, if I must. Thank you so much."

He smirked. "No problem. I enjoy spoiling beautiful ladies."

I cringed and giggled. "So, is it just us?" I asked.

"Yep, Chad and Flea are going to check out some cars so John will be staying home."

"All alone?" I asked quietly.

"Well... yeah, I guess. Why?"

"Maybe I should ask him if he wants to come with us."

Anthony looked down and shrugged. "Uh, if you want. I don't think he'll feel like it though."

"It might be a good chance for us to bond."

"Yeah, you're right. Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yeah, just in case."

We walked across the hall to John's room and I tapped the door quietly.

He opened it almost immediately.

"H-hey, John." I said smiling.

"Morning, precious." He said back, yawning and pushing his hand through his messy red hair.

I looked at Anthony for assurance and he winked at me.

"Um, Anthony and I are going to the beach today. Would you like to come with us?"

He chuckled. "I haven't been to the beach in ages, man."

"Well, California is supposed to have beautiful beaches. It'll be fun." I smiled.

"I don't know... I don't wanna be the third wheel on your date."

Anthony blushed and stepped a little further away from me. "Uh, we're not... dating or anything."

"Dude, I'm just messing with you. It sounds like fun."

"Cool." I smiled, looking up at Anthony for a response. He gave me a thumbs up.

"You guys are weird." Whispered John, walking back into his room.

"Be ready by 10:30!" I called.

"YES MOM." He shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room.

"I'll see ya in a bit. Just gonna pack some food and stuff."

"Cool. See you." I smiled.