♡ 6 ♡

"C'mon, man. How can I leave her for two years?" Anthony groaned into the phone.
...

"Lindy, I'm begging you. I'll pay for everything. You don't have to worry about it."

He clenched his hand into a fist and hung up the phone.

"I guess he said no." I said quietly, tugging at the hem of my skirt.

"Well, we can work this out. I'll just book all you flights in advance, ring up a couple of hotels, it'll all be f-."

"Anthony." I interrupted. "I-I... I don't want to go."

He took my hand. "What? Why not?"

"Just go. I'll be right here with Toni. We can hang out, and we'll write to you and John."

"But, don't you want to travel the world, Ash? Don't you wanna be with me?"

I brought his hand to my chest. "Of course I want to be with you. But, I don't want you to chase me around the fucking planet hoping that I'm safe. I'm safe right here, my love."

He rested his forehead on mine. "I understand, baby. I'm just going to miss you so much."

"I'll call you every night. Don't worry, Anthony."

"Fine." He smiled. "But I want to kiss every inch of you when I get back." He chuckled.

"Why don't you start now?" I smirked.

Anthony gave me a wide smile and lifted me up, spinning me around before planting small kisses across my chest.

I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips lingered further and further up my neck until they reached my lips.

My hands weaved through his long brown hair, and I grinded my crotch against his torso.

"Anthony..." I breathed out as he kissed my neck, dragging his lips across my skin.

He pulled away, staring deep into my eyes, his pupils dark and full of lust.

I bit my lip, and he squeezed my ass in his big hands.

I squealed as he gave it a little spank, and he placed me back down on the ground.

I frowned and placed my hands on his bare chest. "W-why did you stop?"

He smiled again. I swear, he has the most warm and beautiful smile in the world.

"I just can't believe the universe has given you to me, my little one. I don't want to hurt you."

I looked at the ground and then up at him. I knew what he was talking about.

"...why would you hurt me, baby?" I asked innocently.

He held my hands and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Ash, I know you're a virgin. And I love you so much, but I don't want to just fuck you right here on the sofa. My special girl deserves the best." He said, placing a kiss on the crook of my neck.

"But... how d-" I was about to say something in reply, but I heard the door creak open.

Of course, it was John. He was chewing on a sandwich.

"What are you guys talkin' about?" He asked, taking another bite.

"Jeez, don't you know how to knock, Greenie?" Chuckled Anthony.

John rolled his eyes. "Don't fucking call me that."

I giggled. "What's wrong with Greenie?"

"All three of them call me that, since I'm the youngest in the band. It's fucking annoying as shit."

Anthony sighed and shook his head. He saw me frowning, and lifted my chin, planting a quick kiss on my lips and winking. "Hey, don't frown, my love. We'll talk later, okay?"

I nodded and smiled. Anthony then pinched my cheek before patting John on the back and leaving the house.

I closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands.

Anthony was so good to me. But my heart... my heart burned for someone else. And he was standing right next to me.

John stepped closer to me and took another huge bite. "What's going on, huh?" He asked.

I rubbed my sore eyes. "I'm just... I'm just gonna miss Anthony, I guess."

He wiped his mouth with his hand and sighed. "This is just a sacrifice we have to make. I'm not looking forward to leaving my girl for two years, either."

I wanted to cry. I won't see John for 24 fucking months. The boy I had fallen for. And I fell hard.

He started to chuckle quietly.

"What are you laughing at, Frusciante?" I asked, trying not to smile. He looked adorable.

"Hm, nothing. You're just so short."

I rolled my eyes. "No shit, Sherlock."

"I guess I never really noticed till now." He said, resting his head on mine. He interlaced his empty hand with mine. "Wanna dance with me?" He laughed.

I couldn't help it. I pulled away, a small tear floating down my cheek.

"Aw, cheer up, sweetie. Don't cry." John whispered, wiping away the tear with his thumb. "I promise I'll write to you, and call whenever I can. Sound good?" He asked.

I was surprised. John has never been this nice to me.

I fiddled with my fingers and looked up at him. "Thank you, John. I really appreciate it."

"No problem." He smiled proudly.

"Ew, John!" I giggled. "There's food in your teeth."

"Oh, really? Want a kiss?" He chuckled, pushing his lips together and aiming for my face.

"Stop!" I squealed, pushing him away.

He smiled and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you, tiny." He whispered.

I'm gonna miss you more.
-
A/N:
Well, I'm back *jazz hands*. It's very likely that nobody reads this book anymore, but anyway. I was going through a rough patch a couple of months ago, so i decided to leave Wattpad, but I'm back, baby!

As always, hope you enjoyed the chapter... tHeRe'S mOrE tO cOmE ;)