''Who first?'' he asked. ''Alana? Rick?''

Neither replied, so Jerome instead turned to Clarissa, an expectant expression on his face. 

''Bye bye father,'' she said quietly, and Jerome cackled as the blade slashed Rick Halliwell's neck, blood pouring from the wound. A horrible gurgling sound came from his mouth and his wife screamed like a banshee. In a second smooth movement, a crimson smile appeared on her neck as well. Jerome startled cackling maniacally, stowing the knife back in the pocket of his coat as he took Clarissa in his arms and made for the door. Sirens wailed in the distance, and he lead her down a back passage and out to a car. 

''How fun was that?'' he asked, still giggling.

Clarissa shrugged, she didn't know how she felt.

Great!

She leant against Jerome's shoulder and he looked over at her.

''I got ya, dollface. Let's have a little fun.''

----

''Clarissa?'' called Jeremiah from the other side of the door. A couple of hours had passed, and she'd been on her own, debating whether or not to try and escape the room. When she had nothing to do, she felt empty, like she had when Jerome had died and she'd fled the show. He hadn't talked to her since he'd made her doubt Jeremiah's intentions of keeping her locked up. Did he know why everyone doubted her claims? Why those who did know refused to lock her up. She closed her eyes.

''Drive them mad,'' she mumbled, just as Jeremiah called her name a second time.

''Clarissa? Are you awake?'' he asked, knocking once more.

''Yeah.''

''May I come in?''

''I guess so,'' she replied and the door unlocked. Jeremiah appeared, dressed in an impeccable suit with his hair slicked back and dark and his eyes bright green. He looked different, a new version of himself that Clarissa hadn't seen. She was surprised when a smile flickered across her lips.

''Things haven't gone so well,'' he said, and she was immediately confused.

''What do you mean?''

''Bruce and I had a minor disagreement,'' he lied, then went on, his voice plagued with a fake disappointment. ''They won't let me have my generators. I intend to take them back and I'd like you to help me.''

Clarissa was still looking at him, longer than she had before. There was no similarity there now, and she couldn't help but like what she saw. Jerome had been good looking, even when he'd reattached his face, but like this Jeremiah....

Dollface...

Clarissa gasped quietly, and Jeremiah's face became clouded with confusion. Clarissa quickly covered herself. 

''If you want me to, I will...'' she said and Jeremiah smiled, the expression surprisingly dark and intense. He took a step closer.

''Good.''

A ripple went through Clarissa's body, and she tried to ignore it. Jeremiah looked around the room, as if he was trying to not meet her gaze. 

''We leave in ten minutes. I'll meet you at the car. Dress nicely,'' he ordered, turning and leaving the room, leaving Clarissa sitting there confused and dazed. She'd wanted to meet his gaze, and felt nervous when he didn't. She didn't like that. Getting up and looking over at the other clothes she'd taken from Bruce's. They still smelt like Selina, something Clarissa hadn't noticed until now. She growled slightly, going over and searching in her suitcase. Pulling off what she was wearing she changed into a black button up shirt and business pants, spraying them in her perfume. The musky sweet scent made her feel better about wearing Selina's things.  She pulled her hair into a bun and, double checking her appearance in the mirror that hung on the wall, lining her eyes before smoothing down her shirt. She had five minutes left, so she hurried out of her room and passing a couple of locked rooms. From behind one, she was sure he could hear voices talking and laughing, but didn't investigate.