Chapter 25 - Entering the gang part 1

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm your father. When did you get so powerful son?" He asked, now it's my turn to evilly laugh causing him the struggle. I nod so Damien can pin his wrist above his head. Gabriel and Gage manage to free Winter. I lean close to Lucifer's face holding the curved blade to his neck.

"Well you kicked us out. We made a race Vampires and formed a gang." I chuckled. "And when you took her from us that Lucifer made me snap." He struggled more as I laughed as I pressed harder making his blood spray across my face. I seen them leave with Winter. I pressed the blade harder before sliding it acrossed his throat as I laughed and watched the life leave his eyes. I removed his head before getting up and light him up not wanting to him to come back as I took his head.

After grabbing his head I took everything that's mine in a duffle bag. "Hey grab what you want I'm not coming back here." I tell Damien. He shakes his head saying he just wants to go. So I pull my wings out and flapped them.

I super hero land with Lucifer's head beneath my hand. I look up and noticed Gabriel and Gage have Winter's soul. I walk over grab her and walk over to her body before pushing her soul into her body. I sit by her head pulling her head in my lap.

"So explain." Spaz's voice bounced around. I nod my head at Damien and he explains everything. 'Come back please.' I say in her head which is slient. I lean my forehead on hers. "Please come back to us." I say with tears making my voice brake.

"Demon?" The Vampires asked.

"What?" I asked with no emotion.

"Why isn't she alive yet." They say. I snap my head up glaring.

"Because she needs to come back on her own I can't do it for her! Now fuck off!" I growled out my eyes glowing my wings twitch.

"Leave my brother alone. He will kill you if you push him. I've never seen him like this." Damien said. I lay my forehead back on her's placing my hands on under her jaw. My wings twitching.

Winter's pov

All I see is black after I'm shoved back in my body. I hear Demon's voice begging me to come back but I don't know how. I scream for help but bounces around me. I shifted back, popping my wings out. I try following his voice. I fly into a darkness and smacked into something.

"Ouch you bitch!" Wait I know that voice.

"Darkside!" I yelled hugging her.

"Do you have to be so loud? I just woke up." She groans

"Well yes because I died and want to come back, and your now called Killjoy. And where the fuck have you been?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I like the name. And what are you talking about? I've took a nap waiting for you to call." She responds confused so I explained.

"So can you guide me back?" I end with a question. I hear a snap and we end up in my room. I take a breath and force myself out.

I shifted back before snapping my eyes open and struggled to breathe. Demon's head snapped up holding my head in his hands. I watched as everyone ran behind me. 'Breathe damnit, you need to breathe.' His broken voice commands in my head. 'I'm scared. I can't.' I reply. His lips pressed onto mine he parted my lips and breathed into me.

I pulled away while my breathing became normal. I tackled Demon to the floor his wings spread out under him.

"Thank you." I kissed him before sitting up his two different colored flaming eyes. I look up I see Damien's has wings his burnt red. His eyes same as Demon's. I jump on him taking him down before kissing him. Gabriel and Gage have black smoke wings and Gage's eyes have black with blue flames, but Gabriel has black with green flames. I hug them taking them by surprise.