chapter 16- mean it

Gabriel's pov

My brother Gage and I step out of the shadows.

"Well that was unexpected." I said. Watching as they hide Winter behind them and her parents jump on me.

"This is your fault! Why did you take her away from us!" They said at the same time. Her dad throwing punches. At me but they don't hurt.

"We will let her go if we stay with her too." I leave out that if we don't go with Winter, she will not be able to talk or shift into a human. I snap my fingers and hear Winter scream.

"What did you do to her?" A very pissed Jason growls out.

"I simply gave an order not my fault she's fighting it." I said smirking. The sounds of bones shifting and the screaming turns to roars before silence.

"Now are we going with or not?" Gage asked.

"Well we don't have a choice." Ash says. I see Winter paw him when he looks she shakes her head trying to speak.

"Baby we don't have a choice You can't even talk." Ash says with her shaking her head. Gage snapped his fingers Winter stops shaking her head and she fights walking over to him. He picks her up. I walk over and whisper into her ear.

"You will obey because if you don't I'll make you wish that you did." I flashed my green eyes. Than kissed her head. They lead the way while we followed in the trees. We got to a clearing and saw them drop down with the ground so we followed. Once the vehicles were put away they stood in front of a door that scanned their eyes we followed until we stepped over a door that looked like it has Winter's shape smashed into it. We arrive at the play room with a room at the end of the room. Must be Winter's room. I spot a stand up cage and everyone leaves.

"Put her into the stand up cage." I say. Helping him chain her up we put chains on her wrist before hooking it up to the top. Put her 2in spiked collar before locking it and the chains that attached to her collar so only Gage and I can release her. I took her ankles spread wide before chaining and locking them. I now chain and lock the cage. Before going upstairs and leave my brother with her.

"What happened to you I thought you were dead. I even buried you guys." Ash said.

"My brother and I are part demon so we healed. Can't really kill a demon. Isn't that right Demon." I replied flashing my eyes to Demon with a wink.

"Well I don't know what your talking about bro." Demon said while flashing his eyes.

"So we get a say on what goes on with her. Our orders are going to be more powerful than Spaz's." I said before going back to the room and going to sleep on her bed.

Gage's pov

I guess Gabriel does trust me with Winter. I get up and stand behind her before circling her. I snap my fingers and she changes. I tighten the collar. Since the chains stays tight.

"So beautiful." I whispered.

Had to proof read but here I know it's short but it's all I have time for.