Chapter 10- Terrified

Damien's pov

I was happy when she fell asleep. I leaned on my elbow.

"About time." Demon said.

"Can you blame her, she doesn't trust them." I replied. Rubbing her ears watching them twitch.

"But she should trust us." Demon says back. Playing with her left front paw.

"I was the only one who didn't hurt her today. I took pleasure approach not pain." I said back

"I just got mad when she ran and to top it all off she tried to kill herself in front of us if Ash wasn't there we wouldn't have her now." Scar says, clinging to her chest.

"I was there to and she needed someone to be gentle with her. When she burst out of that building she didn't know we were outside, that second before she saw us I saw fear in her eyes, than I saw terror when she saw Ash. Now tell me what you would have done if you saw that?" I said.

"I would have done the same." They said at the same time.

"She needs us to keep her safe, she calmed down when she knew you guys weren't going to harm her. She doesn't trust Ash, Gage, and let's not forget Gabriel." I said and when I said Gabriel she launched herself back into the closest.

"You see she needs gentleness." I say.

"Winter he's not here babygirl, come lay back down." I say calmly. I hear the closest doors shut some clawing and the lock.

"Okay we see your point. Now how are we going to get her out?" Anarchy says. We than hear whining from the closest.

"We can try but can't force her guys." I reply, than pounding on the door making a thud and yelp come from the closest. I throw the door open. Seeing Gabriel, Ash and Gage.

"Hand her over." They all said. Causing Winter to whine loudly.

"Why should I she's fine here." I replied.

"She needs to learn to submit to us not just you." Gabriel said. I hear the boys get off the bed and stand beside me.

"She does to us so it's only you three she doesn't." Anarchy says coldly.

"Give her over or I'll take her by force" Gage says. I hear Winter whine loudly.

"She's terrified of you three or can you not hear her? Now go away" I say slamming the door shut. I walk over to the closest I slide down the door sighing.

"Babygirl at least let me in please. I won't hurt you." I plead.

"Your safe with us darling" Scar said.

"I'm sorry I hurt you hun." Demon adds.

"You know I'm the only one you didn't knock out?" Sky says. I hear noises like laughing.

"And I was the first one to be thrown and knocked out." Anarchy says. The noise gets louder and thumping starts.

"Now that you find us funny come to bed." I added. I hear whimpering clawing and the door unlocks. I jump up opening the door seeing Winter on her hind legs. I see tears run down her head. I go up and give her a hug, she hugs me back tears hitting my back. I feel the guys hugging her to. I feel a long tounge lick my cheek. I don't even care she can't kiss me in wolf form.

"Do you really want to sleep in here?" I asked. I feel her head shake and letting go of us walking back to the bed. I lay down, she lays her head in my lap shifting until she's on her side. Demon lays his head on her neck. Anarchy on her shoulder. Scar on her chest, and Sky on her belly. I hear her tail beat the bed.

"Go to sleep babygirl." I say petting her head. I hear her yawn loudly she gets up circles before flopping down on me, making a ooof sound come out of me. She licks me on the face before doing the same to the guys. She flops down beside me placing her head on my chest Looking at me.

"Goodnight babygirl." I kiss her nose making her sneeze. I rub her head hearing her purr. I watch as her eyes droop closing and the purring stops. The guys lay back down to where they were before she moved.

"Is she always going to be this way? Wolf I mean." Demon asked.

"Remember the feeling you ignored before Winter ran out? She wanted to turn but we didn't let her. She can change into a wolf but we decide if she can turn back. And worse of all it has to be all of us not just in this room." I explain.

"That sucks" Sky whispers.

"What can I do?" Scar asked. I sighed.

"Talk to the assholes and see if they will agree." I muttered.

"Okay I'll be back." Scar said getting up.

"I'll go with." Demon says jumping off the bed. Both leaving closing the door gently to not wake Winter.

"I know she wants to see her bother, in human form. Maybe we can sneak her out some time." Anarchy says. I watch Winter's paws twitch and her whimper bark.

"I'm sure that's the next step." I say back. I feel her start shaking. I hold her close petting her back.

"I guess she always has the nightmares." Sky says.

"No Demon said he watched her sleep in her bed no nightmares." I said.

"So only around people?" Sky asked. I nod. I drape an arm over my eyes.

"Can someone get the lights I'm beat." I ask.

"Yeah sure." Anarchy says. I feel Winter shaking. I curse.

"Black light." I add. I hear it turn on and Winter stops shaking. I sigh and yawn. Just about to sleep when the door opens I grab the chain on Winter. I fling my arm off my chest opening my eyes.

"I'm taking her." Gage said. Anarchy and Sky blocks him. I watch them fight greatful that Winter still asleep. I tighten my hold on her. Next thing I know everyone is in here fighting.

Scar is thrown on the bed waking up Winter. I pick her up and lock us in the closest. I hear her barking at me.

"We promise not to hurt her to much." Gabriel says. She growls so loud the door shakes, than she starts barking and growling.

"Come here baby." Gabriel does in a baby voice. I feel her bolt, she goes in attack mode on the door. I place my hand on her back feeling it standing up.

"Don't go out there It's a trick babygirl." I explain to her. I feel her hug me and lick me. Then everything goes in slow motion. She unlocks the door runs back to the end of the closest and bolts leaping on Gabriel. Her jaw opens as Gage and Ash runs towards her Scar grabbing Gage as Demon grabs Ash. I see Winter jaw closing around his neck. Anarchy tried to get to Winter. I hear a crunch than I see her shake her head. I watch as Gabriel's smirking head rolls out the door.

Winter runs towards me. I reach out, watching as she jumps in my arms.

"She's so dead." Gage says fighting in Scar's hold. I hear Winter yelping I hug her watching Gabriel's name sizzles off. One letter at a time. She started howling in pain. I rub her back. I feel her dead weight on me know it's because she passed out from pain.

"Let me go!" Gage shouts. I see him cry. I see Ash throws Demon off. Anarchy and Sky step in front of me.

"Get the fuck out of my room Ash and Gage and take the body with you!" I yelled.

"No she has to pay." Gage says back. I watch his eyes smolder green. He brakes out of Scar's hold jumping over the others as I jump back locking the doors. Winter still out. The doors are shaking. I hit the false wall walked in shutting it with my back. I then walk up the stairs shifting Winter so she doesn't fall. I step in the attic towards my spare bed laying down with her in a tight hold. I fall asleep.