Chapter 20 - Interruptions

Scar's pov

I'm startled awake by banging on the door. I fling it open growling.

"WHAT!!!" I yell.

"Can we see her? Please." Sky asked. I look at him. He hasn't smiled since that day she left, his hair covering his face. He hasn't cut it and it grew to his chin. Damien the same only no one has seen him. Demon slept and has hair down to his chin now one side tucked behind his ear. Anarchy has the same but bloody knuckles. I sigh opening the door wider letting them in. I close and lock my door. I let mine grow out too and after last night I'm glad I did.

"What's behind your ear?" Sky asked. My hand lands on the mark.

"Remove your hand." Winter softly commands. I keep it there. Fighting the burning.

"It's nothing." I reply.

"Remove it now." Winter commands. I growl removing it. I see them move my hair.

"How did this happen?" Sky asked.

"She dommed me." I said.

"Have you seen it? You should." Anarchy added. I walk over to the mirror. It has property of in black and her name in colors a wolf's head and vampires mouth smirking with blood running down the fangs. I run over to Winter. Pinning her by the throat.

"Don't do that again!" I growl out. I watch her smirk, she reaches up and grabs mine flipping me over.

"Stay don't talk." She commands.

"Run!" I growl out.

Winter's pov

I run taking cuffs to Sky's wrists tying to the left headboard post, shoving a gagball into his mouth before going after Anarchy putting him on the right side. Demon almost got the door open, I locked the door. Putting him in armbiner and tying his waist to the right side foot of the bed post. I grab a bit putting it on him. I look to my right, Damien stands in front of the post. I grab the metal cuffs, putting him in it before taking a choke chain putting it on him. Attaching it to the last post. I take a thick collar and gag muzzle, jumping on Scar I attached them and lock it. I take a chain attaching it to the collar and headboard locking it so he can't go anywhere.

"You want me fine, I've realized I'm not going to get away." I speak going to Damien. I stand in front of him, reaching out I pull his hair back. He groans.

"You want me wear my mark, and I'll wear yours." I whispered in his ear before biting.

"Submit to me. Submit." I say. I watch Scar struggle and hear a muffled growl. I see Damien bow. I release the choke chain. He drops to his knees and continue to bow his head.

"I submit." He says before the rest fight to get out. I grab a bit put it on him. I mark him on the back of his neck. He screams and growls. I feel the connection so I stop. He starts struggling. He stands up flips his hair back glaring. He grabs the keys unlocks the cuffs. I run away, before I get to the door I feel him put the choke chain on me. I'm tackled to the floor and flipped over. He puts a hand on my throat. Taking his other to remove the bit.

"Not so fast babygirl. See it's my turn." He says darkly shoving the bit in my mouth.

"Don't want you to commanding me." He adds while pressing down making me moan. He takes a armbiner walking me to the post before putting it on and attaching the choke chain to it. He marks me where I did him. He strips not taking his eyes off mine.

"Struggle." He commands. I do as he wraps my kicking legs around him before choking me. He pounds into me and I'm a moaning mess.

"Should I set them free?" He asked. I shake my head. He kisses and bites my neck. He pulls choke chain as he cums. He takes the bit out.