Chapter 24- Demon

Winter's pov

"Oh you'll enjoy this. I'm going to." Demon whispered in my ear. I shut my eyes but snapped them open when he let go. The Vampires in the middle of the room looking amused. I turned around and ran through the door but only to be stopped by a whip wrapped around my neck and waist.

"Where are you going?" Demon says before pulling me back, letting go of my waist to whip the door shut. I watch in horror as the door locks itself. I slowly turn around to see him with two whips one in each hand. My hand goes to neck to unravel it.

"Can I play too?" Damien asked. I playful look in his eyes. I look at Demon he has an evil glint. He unravels the whip around my neck. He starts playing with the whips. I bolt for the door trying to unlock the door. I get it open but it snaps shut locking again.

"I can do this all night." Demon laughs. I try again and again. I try one more only to have the whip wrap around my neck and jerked back. I drop to my knees hands on the whip pulling but the other wraps around my wrists. I struggle but he pulls jerking me to him.

"Calm down and enjoy." He says. He unravels the whips his eyes darker, I take of my clothes off in a daze and watch him smirk.

"Good girl." He said I snapped out of it.

"You made me do that." I said. He a whip around my neck.

"So what if I did?" He said looking into my eyes.

'I can also do this. Hear what you think.' He said in my head. My hand go to my neck but he pulls me over to the bed before unravels the whip pushing me on, I land before having my wrists forced above into leather cuffs. I look up but no one's there, I snap my eyes to his.

"Your not hiding anything now. Your doing this aren't you?" I asked.

'Yes just like this.' He said before I feel a hand place on my neck, the whips wrapping around my ankles forcing them open. I moan and shout his name in my head earning a chuckle from him. My eyes close as I feel leather cuffs replace whips. I feel him get on top of me. He leans in for a kiss, one hand on my neck and the other runs down my body playing with my clit making me pull away and scream his name. His head going to my nipple and he lines him self up before slamming into me. I scream "yes demon harder." I guess choking is my kink. My ankles get released and I wrap them around him and flip him over. His hands go around my waist. His eyes glow red with flames the invisible hand choking and I scream again and move faster. My hands suddenly free I place one hand on his chest the other on his neck only to have that hand twist behind my back my neck tightens.

"Nice try I'm not Scar that won't work." He said.

"It doesn't!" Scar shouted back. 'Right....' Demon said in my head. My other hand forced back and cuffed. His hands abandon my waist to slide up to my breasts and play with my nipples.

'May I cum master please?' I ask in my head.

"Hold it." He groans his head lifts to my left nipple before sucking on it. 'Master please I can't hold it when you do that!' His eyes met mine. 'Cum my choke slut' he says before tightens his hold on my neck.

"Oh my god fuck yes Master Demon!" I scream out exploding around his big cock tightening around him making him cum before black out.

Demon's pov

I watch as her eyes roll back and her body falls back on the bed.

"You fucked her so hard she fainted, damn!" They shouted. I get up pull on my black leather pants, and my black leather jacket.

"So how bad is my bike?" I asked. They suddenly are fascinated by the floor. I put my socks and boots on. I make my way to the door, they block it. I only flick my wrist making them slam into the wall.