"I refuse to believe that. I agree that perhaps I need a better cause, but I'm going to win this thing without having to fling a single stinky nugget." Kurt rants as we start to walk out.

"Well good luck with that, son of Burt, baboon heart, Hummel. It's not personal." Sue says in goodbyes.

Later in the day Mr. Shue asks us all to meet him in the auditorium. We walk in on one side of the stage and see the trouble tones walk in front the other side of the stage.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asks.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here." Mercedes asks.

"Mr. Shue said the same thing." Finn said.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The trouble tones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana demands.

"Oh, don't worry Santana, Mr. Shue isn't desperate enough to let to the rift raft back into our choir." I sneer.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious.

"Oh, I think we do, soft serve. See, the trouble tones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh and guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana says.

"Wow, Santana. Your spelling skills and comebacks are about as good as your voice... below standard. We cared when Mercedes left, she's amazing... your voice always got lost in the background, huh?" I ask with a pout. Santana tried to come at me but Mercedes holds her back. I just laugh her.

"You know what, Santana. Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." Rachel tries. She tires so hard. I sigh for her.

"And Rachel, your mustache is thicker then a middle eastern dictators." Santana says.

"Oh, like your one to talk tu peluda perra." Santana's about to come at me again when we hear a guitar playing. Mr. Shue walks on stage and Shelby walks on the other side, singing. We listen to their duet. We all clap and cheer for them.

"Mr. Shue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that, that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point." Rachel asks, smiling.

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Mr. Shue said.

"We're not combing glee clubs, Mr. Shue." Mercedes says.

"That's not what I'm talking about. Shelby and I agree that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." Mr. Shue introduces.

"Each groups going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head." Shelby explains.

"In the first annual McKinley high mash-off." Mr. Shue and Shelby say the last word together. We all cheer.

The next day in glee club, I sit next to mike on the first level, Artie wheels over to me as Mr. Shue walks in.

"Okay, guys, we have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-off. The trouble tones have a lot of powerful voices, so song selection is key here. Any suggestions." Mr. Shue asks.

"What about the clash?" Artie says.

"The police." Blain calls out.

"REM." Mike flows out. People keep spitting out bands and singers.