"How many constellations do you think I can name?" She asked him curiously, her eyes still locked on outside.

"Well, considering we're in a moving vehicle and you can't really see anything, I'm going to say two," Stiles told her.

"You have little faith in my skills, Stilinski."

Stiles smirked, glancing at her momentarily. "You think you can name more, Page?"

"Oh, I know I can."

"What's the bet?" he questioned, knowing she had already been thinking about it.

"I win, you kiss me. You win, I kiss you," Sierra shrugged her shoulders.

"Sounds like a win-win situation," Stiles pointed out with a smile.

"You want me to change it?"

"Absolutely not."

By the time Stiles pulled into the Beacon Hills preserve, Sierra was still naming stars. "I almost forgot the Big Dipper!" she exclaimed, lightly hitting her hand on her forehead. "How could I forget the Big Dipper? That's the constellation everyone knows."

"Okay, you show-off," Stiles called to her after he parked, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Come'er."

"For what?"

"This."

Stiles leaned over the gear shift, placing his hands on the back of her neck to bring her head closer to his. He pressed their lips together, Sierra turning in her seat to kiss him properly. His fingers tangled themselves in her dirty-blonde hair as she melted into him.

"You— are— so— beautiful—" Stiles kissed her between every word, hoping she would know how much he meant it

"You— are— so— beautiful—" Stiles kissed her between every word, hoping she would know how much he meant it. His palms moved to cup her cheeks as she smiled radiantly, her blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He kissed her nose, knowing she would scrunch it up and giggle quietly.

"You are too much sometimes, I swear," Sierra teased, loving every second she spent with him.

"But you're still in love with me?"

"That I am," she announced proudly, taking the initiative to kiss him that time.

"I thought I was supposed to kiss you," Stiles raised his eyebrows. "I lost the bet."

Sierra rolled her eyes, brushing it off, "Eh, who cares. We don't need a bet to kiss each other."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot." Stiles couldn't help but kiss her once more, knowing they were being more emotional than normal. But honestly, he didn't care. With the lives they led, every second mattered.

"You know, our anniversary is coming up," Stiles spoke quietly almost five minutes later, Sierra now resting her head on his shoulder while she fiddled with his fingers.