23 - you're the reason I'm the happiest girl alive

Start from the beginning

"Hello boys." I catch their attention and both look at me, each one of them sending me a 'hi' in return. "Why aren't you guys enjoying the party and are hidden here like two fucking hermits?" I ask, receiving a laugh from the three boys around me.

"We were just discussing this idea Izzy just had out of nowhere." Slash replies, a smile is all I can see from behind those beautiful, dark brown curls. "Ahh, a mind of an artist, you never know when it goes and bop, it pops off a brilliant idea." Izzy chuckles at Slash words.

"And what's that idea?" As I ask enthusiastically, already thinking about new music from the boys even though they just dropped and album six month ago, Duff hands me a cup with what looks like vodka and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Can't tell, doll." Slash replies, putting a pout on my lips.

"You guys are no fun."

"They will have to tell me eventually, and then I'll tell you." Duff says.

"We'll probably won't even tell you." Izzy says, talking for the second time tonight.

"But I'm part of the band." The bassist whines, making us all laugh.

"Keep telling yourself that, yes." The curly head says with a laugh and takes a sip from his own red solo cup.

"You are all a bunch of meanies."

"Well boys, it was fun chatting with you, but I'm actually enjoying this party, so me and my beautiful boyfriend are going to dance." I inform the two boys in front of me after drinking the rest of my vodka.

"I heard that the bedroom is the last door at your left in the hallway." Slash says as Duff and I leave the kitchen and I only show him the middle finger.

And as we step in the living room, I see something, or should I say someone, I wish I didn't.

I just have time to stop in my tracks as his eyes land on me. I can feel my heart racing and my breathing almost stops. My chest is heavy, making it really hard to breathe.

Seeing him after what happened months ago, it's harder than I thought it would be. I can still hear those sharp words in my mind and it still hurts. He is, or should I say, was my best friend, how did he have the courage to say all those mean and harsh things to me.

I thought he supported me and just wanted to see me happy and he knows damn well that beside Duff is where I'm happy. He knows how much I fucking love Duff, and even though, he accused him for being bed for me and told me that I should break up with him.

I can't believe he's even here.

"Heather."

"Sebastian."

Duff's pov

"I heard that the bedroom is the last door at your left in the hallway

"I heard that the bedroom is the last door at your left in the hallway."

As we leave the kitchen, Heather automatically stops, making me confused. My eyes look where she's looking at and find Sebastian standing only a few meters away from us.