23 - you're the reason I'm the happiest girl alive

Heather's pov

Skid Row's Christmas Party

Skid Row's Christmas Party. I really didn't want to come, but Duff and the rest of the Guns convinced me it would be cool.

So here I am, with those five dorks, in a party after spending the whole day eating and opening presents in my house.

I had so much fun in the last couple of days, that I can't thank those five idiots enough. They do make my life a whole lot better. Around them, it's impossible to keep a bad mood.

They know how to cheer you up.

"Heather!" Rachel exclaims my names as soon as his eyes lay on me. "You came! I so happy you did."

"You need to thank the Guns, if it wasn't for them, I would probably be at home watching tv." We all laugh it off.

"You guys have fun." The brown-haired man says to me and Duff and disappears into the crowd.

"Let's grab some drinks." I tell Duff and he agrees, giving me a nod. We both walk to the kitchen and I serve us both a red solo cup with vodka.

In the background, music plays loud a song I recognize. Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. I remember this song from that time I went to the whiskey with Sebastian and they had a show. Their music is good.

I bang my head softly to the music as I take a sip from my cup and hum along the words.

"You know the song?" Duff asks me.

"Yeah." I reply. "I saw them live back in August if I'm not wrong.

Duff drinks all of his drink faster than expected and reaches out for me. "Wanna dance?" That smile and that shine in his eyes can't fool anyone.

"Sure." I smile back and drink the rest of my drink in large gulps, grimacing at the end.

We walk to the living room, where everyone is dancing and are swallowed by the crowd.

His hands automatically find my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. Our bodies move to the beat of the song and his tilts his head down, his lips meeting mine.

We just keep dancing and kissing. His lips find their way to my neck, leaving sloppy and wet kisses all over my skin and with my hands on his head, my fingers intertwined with his blonde bleached locks, I pull on his hair slightly.

"I need another drink." I breath out, my eyes shut in bliss because of the assault Duff is giving my neck. I can already feel my panties getting wet.

"Then we shall get another drink." He smirks down at me, his hands leaves my hips and one of them grabs mine.

Leaving the crowded room, we walk to the kitchen once again to grab another drink and we find Slash and Izzy there, quietly chatting sat by a table.