6 - i need you

Duff's PoV

My hands are on her hips, accompanying the movements of her ass grinding against my crotch

My hands are on her hips, accompanying the movements of her ass grinding against my crotch. A groan leaves my throat due the friction and I start leaving sloppy kisses on her bare shoulder.

She moves her hair out of the way and tilts her head to the side giving more area to kiss.

The music is loud and our bodies dance along as my mouth does its way to the crook of her neck and start to suck.

I hear a moan escaping her mouth but is muffled by the loud music playing on the background. Such a sinful and angelic sound coming from her. It makes me grin and go further.

I can feel the alcohol rushing through my veins up to my head, but I love the feeling.

"Duff..." She whimpers out as I suck a hickey on her neck. It will look so good on her pale skin by tomorrow morning.

"Hmmm." I try to contain a groan. If I could, I would take her right here, right now.

This is what she does to me, she drives me insane. I'm crazy for her. She's the only one I want and I'll make her mine.

"Let's take this to another place." She whispers in my ear. I spin her around, grab her hand and lead her out of the dancefloor.

When we are almost by the door, a familiar voice speaks, making us turn around.

"Heather?" The voice is Sebastian's and he seems quite surprised for seeing her here.

"Surprised to see me here?" She sends him a cheeky smirk. "Don't be, we are leaving now."

"I thought you were working." He says, dumbfounded.

"Maybe if you had asked me you would know." I can't explain how much I love the grin playing on her lips. She turns her face to me, making our eyes meet.

Her eyes are so ice cold, but it can make any man melt under them. It's so captivating.

"Let's go, this party has nothing to offer us anymore." And with this, we get out of the house, not giving chance for Sebastian to say anything else.

Sebastian is a cool lad, but what he did to Heather is so wrong in so many levels.

Heather and I walk side to side, my arm around her waist so she doesn't fall, her feet not being really steady for her walking.

"Sebastian is such a bitch." She mumbles under her breath and I let out a laugh.

I stop in my tracks, turning her to me. Her hands falling on my chest and mine firmly on her waist.

"Let's just forget about the ass Sebastian is being and have a good night, yeah?" I whisper, my lisp ghosting her. My gaze move from her lips to her big blue eyes that are staring back at me as she nods her head slowly. "Your house." I say low and kiss below her ear. I love how she reacted to it by gripping onto my half unbuttoned white shirt. I love the effect I have on her.