"Scott and Stiles were thinking the same thing earlier. I guess they were right." Sierra couldn't lie and say she wasn't impressed with Liam. He had barely broken a sweat and made every shot he took, adding fancy moves when he could. Anyone could tell Coach loved him through his victorious shouts, but it all fell silent once Scott stepped up.

"Come on, Scotty," Sierra whispered hopefully under her breath. "Show'em how it's done."

Even though Scott had made the shot a hundred times in the past, it seems like luck wasn't on his side that day. The ball bounced straight off the side of the net, falling somewhere in the grass.

His teammates, other than Stiles, chuckled among one another, more than amused at his failure. "Nice, McCall!" A freshman joked.

"Hey, Garrett," Stiles sarcastically called him out. "Shut up!"

Sierra could barely watch as the drill continued, choosing to peak out through the spaces between her fingers

Sierra could barely watch as the drill continued, choosing to peak out through the spaces between her fingers. "Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team?" Kira whispered to her. "Or even good?"

"Emphasis on supposed," was her reply, wincing as Stiles yet again missed the goal by a mile.

Coach's shrill whistle rang out, the man yelled, "Water break! You have three minutes."

Sierra sat up as she watched Scott and Stiles go off on their own, excusing herself from the girls. "I'll be right back."

Jogging down the steps, she approached Stiles's side, wondering if she could find out if they were alright. "What is wrong with you two?"

"Wow, I just love hearing that after getting our asses kicked, don't you?" Stiles remarked, glancing at Scott, who had thrown his stick down in frustration.

Sierra rolled her eyes. "That's not what I meant and you know it. I just don't understand why you're letting him get into your head."

"Who?"

"Liam," Sierra deadpanned, crossing her arms over her stomach. "Don't even try to hide it; I know you guys spoke to him earlier today without me and I also know, you guys are letting him intimidate you."

"I'm just having an off day," Scott shrugged off her concern.

Sierra raised an eyebrow, glancing between the two boys. "Off day?" she echoed. "Scott, the last time you had an "off day" was before you were a freaking alpha werewolf. You don't get "off days" anymore."

"I don't wanna use my powers this year," Scott explained with a sigh.

"And as much as I respect that, I still feel physical pain watching you," Sierra replied. "What're you going to do?"

"Hey, he's not making any shots either," Scott pointed to Stiles.

Stiles, surprisingly, didn't take offense and took his girlfriend's side. "Hey, that's because I'm terrible though, Scott."