Ch.16- Red Robin

A/N: Hey guys! I hope u all enjoy chapter 16. I'm not sure if there is a Red Robin in London so...that's pretty much all I wanted to point out to u!

~Lexi



Niall P.O.V

We all ran inside and got a table.

"What to eat...what to eat..." I mumbled to myself. "I don't know, a burger maybe?" Louis said sarcastically. The place was known for their burgers. "Ha ha, very funny Lou." I said back to him.

"Hello, I'm Katie. I'll be ur waitress this evening." she said.

She had long brown wavy hair and tan skin.

"May I start u gentlemen off with a drink?" she asked. "I'll have a sprite." Andy answered her. "Same." Harry said. "I'll have a ginger Rale." Zayn said. "Same." I said. "Okay, so three sprites and two ginger rales coming right up!"

She ran off with our orders as we went back to our menus.

"I think I going to have a cheeseburger." I said. "I'll have the same thing." Zayn said, almost in a whisper. "i think I'll do the same." Andy said. "I'm tired." Harry said. "I don't think that's on the menu." Lou joked. "Harry, how could u be so tired?" Andy asked him, slinging an arm around him. "I don't know." he replied as he leaned his head on Andy's shoulder.

"Sorry for the wait, I tried to get your drinks as fast as I could." Katie said placing the drinks on the table. "Long? U weren't even gone 5 minutes. Your a fast worker." I complimented. "Thanks, its my second day, I hate to keep people waiting." she said, "What would u like to eat?" we all looked at each other to see who would answer first. "A cheeseburger please." we all said at the same time. "So five cheeseburgers coming right up!" she said walking off, scribbling everything down.

"is Harry a sleep?" Zayn asked. Harry was curled up and leaning against Andy. "Harry...Harry..." Louis nudged him, "Yeah, he's a sleep."

"So, what do u guys want to do when u get home?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence that fell upon us. "Shower." Andy responded. "I'm heading straight to bed." Zayn answered. "Don't know." Lou said.

We all continued to chat until Katie finally arrives with our food 35 minutes later.

"Sorry for the wait, a lot of people here wanted a cheese burger today, how strange." She said, handing us plates of food. "Thank u so much." Andy said. "Your welcome," she looked over at Harry who was fast a sleep, "Do u want me to put his food in a 'to-go' box?" "That would be nice, thank u." Andy responded as she left.

2 minutes later she put his burger in the to go box and left with out a word.

Well all eat our delicious burgers in like 30 minutes or so when she finally returned.

"Is there anything else u lads would like?" she asked cheerfully. "Just the bill please." Andy responded. She nodded and left.

"She seems nice." Lou said, breaking the awkward silence that has once fallen among us. "Yeah." I agreed.

"Here u go." she handed Andy the bill and he paid for it, "Thank you, come again." she said, then left.

"Now, lets go home." Zayn said in a tired voice.



A/N: I know its short but I hate to keep people waiting.