Ch.12- Have u done it?

A/N: Hey everyone! This chapter is dedicated to xParalyzedVampire because he is an awesome guy and he dedicated 2 books to me so I wanted to return the favor!



Andy P.O.V

*AT THE FLAT, 7:30 PM*

I hope he forgets! Please forget Louis! Please!

I will admit, i've never done IT with a guy! That's why I am so nervous. Plus, on top of all of that, it LOUIS TOMLISON!!

I kept pacing back and forth in my room.

I was wearing a white t-shirt and my toy story boxers.

"maybe he will forget. Yeah, he will! He has to!" I mumbled to myself.

"Who? Who needs to forget? Forget what?" I heard Harry ask. "For the youngest, u sure do ask a lot of questions." I heard Zayn say.

"When did u guys get in here?" I ask quickly, sitting on my bed but failed horribly.

"Nice." was all Zayn said, that didn't even answer my question. "We've been in here since u started mumbling to yourself." Harry stated taking a seat next to me on the floor. "Oh." Was all I could manage to say.

"Is it something between u and Louis?" Zayn asked, why is this? 20 questions? I nodded in response.

"Let's play a game," Harry said as Zayn and I gave him weird looks, "have u ever heard of 20 questions?" Zayn and I both nodded. "Then lets play." "Who r we asking the questions to?" really Zayn, really? Of course he knew the game was suppose to be towards me. "Andy." Harry responded. They both look at me then each other.

Harry asked the questions as Zayn sat in silence.

"Is it something in between u and Louis?" didn't they just ask that question.

"yes."

"Does it involve any of the rest of us?"

"I don't think so."

"Is it something u do?"

"not often."

"does it involve eating?"

"not really."

"If u had to explain it in one word, what would it be?"

"I thought this was yes or no questions?"

"I'm asking the questions here."

"Okay, one word...intense?"

"U don't seem to sure about that."

"because I'm not."

"why r u doing it?"

"u don't even know what I'm doing!"

"no, I don't, but I will find out." he said standing up and heading out the door with Zayn following him. "okay then, that was out of the ordinary." I said, even though no one could hear me.

I guess I'll head downstairs. It's only 8:00, everyone is still up.

Niall P.O.V

Louis and I were in the kitchen watching how he puts his glasses on and off again. We had nothing better to do anyway.

"Hey laddies!" he heard Harry's cheerful voice. "Finally, something to do." I said. "I know right?" was all Lou said putting on his glasses once more. "I have news!" we both look at Harry like he just turned in to a girl, out of no where. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, Andy was all like talking to himself," Zayn said in his mimicking voice of an american teenage girl, "then we were all like , we should check on him to see if he was okay and Harry was like okay-"