Ch.2- Second day on the Job

A/N: Sry for the wait!



Niall P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of...sugar? Oh right, Andy was in here. I look up to see him twitching his nose. I chuckle. Then I took another big sniff of the air to smell something...burning? I jumped out of bed dashing out of the room and running downstairs to see Harry making bacon, waffles, and eggs. I let out a sigh of relief. "Mornin' my dear leprechaun. Have a nice sleep?" he said with a cheeky grin. "Uh, yeah. I did." Lou appeared out of nowhere with a bright blue pajama shirt and dark blue boxers. "U seemed to be beary blue, boo." I started to laugh. "Ha ha, very funny Hazza," then Louis saw me,"Have a fun sleep Irish one?" I was really confused until lou said fun and my eyes widen as the two started to laugh at me while I blush uncontrollably. When Andy entered with a fire engstinguisher.

Andy P.O.V

I woke up in Niall's room...alone. I started to worry at first but then I checked the clock, 9:45 am. I don't think the went any where. I took a deep breath in...and let it out. I took a big sniff and smelled something...burning? I took another big sniff. "FIRE!" I shouted jumping out of the bed and holding a fire engstinguisher. I ran into the kitchen to see Lou, Harry, and Niall all staring at me. I felt so stupid.

"What? It just Bacon, Waffles, and Eggs. It's not going to hurt anyone." Harry said presenting ever food as he said it. "I...no...but...burning...coffee?" I was so confused and felted like an idiot! "We have tea," Lou said handing me a cup, "thanks Lou." I sipped the tea slowly. "So, did u all sleep well?" I asked breaking the silence completely. "Yeeeeeep" Harry said popping out the 'p'. "Same," Lou said while taking a big sip of his tea. Niall just nodded. "Waffles are done!" Harry said sliding a plate out. "WAFFLES!!" Niall said grabbing the entire plate. "Niall, share. Please, we all need to eat." Lou wined. I chuckled a little. They stood and stared at me like I had a huge spider on my face or something. "What?" I asked. Then out of now where-

"VAS HAPPEN'" I heard Zayn yell into my ear causing me to scream like a little girl. They started to laugh so hard that there faces turned red as mine turned red from embarrassment.

Zayn P.O.V

I couldn't help it. It was perfect timing! If u were me, u would do the same thing.

"So what's the plan for today, Papi?" I asked. Andy looked at me all confused then spoke, "Papi?" he looked over to the rest of the boys. "Yeah, Papi. Liam is Daddy Direction and since u seem to act a little like him we decided to call u Papi. Is that alright?" Harry explained. "Sure," Andy shrugged. "Okay, so u guys have an interview at 1:30 PM...that's it." this is going to be a relaxing day.

Louis P.O.V

*12:50 PM in the limo off to the interview*

We all sat in silence until I started to speak, "So, Papi. How old r ya?" he looked at me then back at the floor then answered. "I'm 21..." Harry took a spit take on Zayns face from the water he was drinking. "Thanks Hazza." Zayn said wiping his face off. "U-u-u-u r what?" he said in shock. "He said he was 21 Haz...is that a problem or something?" Niall asked as Andy looked up. "No...it's just...I thought u were younger then Louis, like 19 or something." Andy's eyes widened looking straight at me. "What?" I questioned. "How old r u?" he asked. "I am 20." his eyes grew wider (if that was even possible).

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I just thought that u were younger then 20 like...18."

"Why 18?"

"I knew u were the oldest and since Liam is 18, I thought u two were the same age or something."

"okay."

We pulled up to this big white building where the interview was going to be held.

Andy P.O.V

The boys dashed out of the limo and into the security guards. I followed as the high pitch screams of fan girls.

"I LOVE U NIALL!"

"MARRY ME HARRY?"

"HELP HELP HELP! IS SUPERMAN THERE?"

"O MY GOSH!! ITS ZAYN!!"

"IT'S LIAM PAYNE!"

Do I really look to much like Liam? I mean, we r 3 years a part. Strange. At least people r thinking me as a young instead of old. I let out a sigh and followed the boys inside.

We were guided in to small room. I crossed my legs and leaned against the wall. "Excuse," a women approached me wearing a tight white straps, "What do u think u r doing? U r suppose to be over there Mr. Payne." she pointed towards the other boys. I didn't say anything because I told myself I wouldn't get into any fights.

"Hello boys." another lady spoke as I was shoved into a random chair. "swell" I mumbled as all the boys looked at me. "Great love," Lou said giving me a 'what r u doing look'. I shrugged and didn't speak for the entire interview.

"Longest hour of me life," Niall complained. "I know, right? It was pretty much her talking the entire time." Zayn pointed out. "I am just glad that we don't have to have a ruff ride home." Harry said to soon as we all entered the limo. FANS. F.A.N.S. "Oh no, tell me that's not what I think it is." I complained as I put my head in my hands. "Sry Papi," Zayn started. "It is." Lou continued. Girls climbed all over the car so we couldn't move at all.

Zayn P.O.V

*3 hours later*

It was 5:34 when we finally got home. Andy flopped down the couch and Harry took his lap before Niall could. Lou and just sat on the two seats on the sides of the couch. "I know what game we could play!" Louis shouted out randomly. "No one said anything about games boo." Harry pointed out. "Let's here it, we don't have anything else to do...at least I don't." Andy said bouncing Harry on his lap. "Truth or Dare," Louis said with a devilish grin. "O-okay," Andy said nervously. "Is the big man scared." Lou said as we all look at him. Andy let out a nervous laugh. "Oh course not." lying, we all could see in his eyes and the way he was talking. "Okay Mr. confident," Lou teased,"U get to be asked first...by me." we all 'oooo' ed. Andy took a big gulp then spoke "Shoot." Lou lent in a little bit closer as we all watched him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Louis smiled widely.

I wonder what he is going to say?



A/N: what's Lou going to truth Andy about?