Chapter 40: Family

Start from the beginning

"Please sit the fuck down!!!! If I get mad it's gonna be a whole other problem. PERIODT" she glared at both of them. They looked each other up and down and both sat down.

"Look if you here on that man to man stay away from my girl shit. Dead it, you don't deserve her and even if you did.... I'm not on that type of time with her. She's a good friend"

"Stop talking bro before you make me mad" Chris nostrils flared

"Stop! That's not why we're here... we need to talk to you"

Izzy ears perked up skeptical of what they had to say to him. Chris growing irritated with Zendaya stalling sighed loudly "whose the mother of your child???" Chris blurted out

"What?????" Izzy looked at him like he was crazy? How is that any concern to you??" He sat back with flaring nostrils.

"Let's not do this Izzy. You know that my son is missing and has BEEN missing. I confided in you about how I was feeling and all the dead ends..that's what makes me madder... the fact that you had a chance to say something"

"SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT????" he stood up angry

"Say bruh... sit the fuck down basing at her like that before the hostility of this situation change"

"I know that you knew that the mother of your daughter is the one that did this to us"

"Tamia?? Why-"

"Tamia???" Chris raised a brow "no Kiana"

"Kiana is her middle name.. and - do you have a picture??" He put his head in his hands"

"Just this" Zendaya slid her phone across the table to him. He sighed and laughed a little

"Tf you laughing for? This not a akikiki hehe haha moment nigga" Chris glared

"My daughter is 5. I took my daughter from her when she was 2. She had a bad drug habit. One day she left the house with the stove on forgot Kristen in her crib. I paid for her to go to rehab but she didn't she just kept begging to be back around our child but I wasn't having it. After a while she gave up, promised to only come back when she was better. That's when my daughter was 3. If she took Zander it's cause she's still desperate to have a child in her life"

"Why wouldn't she just try to reconnect with her child??"

"She did.... 5 months ago. I could tell she still wasn't okay tho so I didn't let her back in my kid life. I couldn't"

"So when she couldn't be with her child, she took ours" Chris slammed his fist down on the table

"Relax" zen rubbed his shoulder

"Zendaya honest to god I didn't know it was her."

"Do you think he's alive...???" Zendaya asked the question that had been lingering on her mind even more now that she knew Kiana had a drug problem.

Izzy leaned back against the booth with his eyes closed "I don't know Z, I know her anger, temper and how quickly irritated she is. I know what she's like when she's high. I don't wanna get ya hopes up so I'm gonna be honest. It's been 4 months and if Zander is still alive it's only so long before she puts him in serious danger"

"Is there anything you can tell us that might help us find her? Things the cops didn't know? Chris asked

"Just that her name is Tamia"

"Any idea where she might be"

"No. Not at all and I'm sorry that this may also be partly my fault. I didn't think she was capable of this"