Chapter 40: Family

"What are you saying to me right now?" Zendaya could feel heat radiating off Chris and knew that he was getting upset "you knew about this?" He pushed her off him and stood up looking at her.

"You knew this nigga baby mother was Kiana and you was bold enough to keep fucking with him??"

"I didn't know..." she whispered scared to make eye contact with Chris because of how mad he was.

"Bullshit Z!! Why you keep lying to me?? It's becoming hard for me to trust you anymore. Did you ever wanna get Zander back or were you just playing the part???"

Without warning Zendaya jumped up smacking Chris across his face. Chris put his hands in his pockets it took everything in him not to react back "don't put your hands on me no more"

"Don't ever question my love for my son! Let's not forget you went months without seeing him! He's in the situation he's in because of you! How dare you sit up here and accuse me of knowing that someone might know where my son is and not jumping at the chance to find out anything that I can"

"Don't put your hands on me again"

"Or what??" She looked up him as they stood body to body. Both breathing hard, both obviously pissed at each other

"Stop playing! You always wanna fucking play"

"Nobody playing with your tall lanky ass. I'm on the verge of fucking you up in this house Chris"

"Touch me.. I dare you" he bent down so he was eye level with her. Zendaya whimpered under his glare and shivered when their lips accidentally brushed each other's.

"What you gonna do???"

Chris gripped the back of her neck smothering her lips with his as she moaned into the kiss and clawed at his bare back "you ain't have no dick in over a year. It explains your bad attitude"  he ran his lips across her jawline

"Chrissssss" she buried her face in his chest.

"I know baby girl. Not right now, go ahead and set the link up with ole dude"

"Will you let me do the talking?? I know how you get Chris"

"I- alright I'll be quiet" he mumbled

An hour later they were pulling up to in and out burger. Zendaya could see Izzy already sitting in a booth inside "remember I'm doing the talking" she held Chris Hand

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you"

Zendaya stopped walking and put her hand on Chris chest "I'm serious Christopher. We might get nothing out of him if he feels like you're trying to intimidate him"

"Then I'll beat it out of him" he smirked at her

"Christopher"

"Alright I hear you" Chris knew whenever she said Christopher that she was serious and if she had to pull out the Maurice Brown then all hell was going to break loose.

Walking inside and over to the booth zendaya sat down "Hey Izzy"

"Hey Izzy" Chris mimicked her in a flirtatious voice while glaring at her.

"Umm wassup Z ...and you bought your nigga with you...whyyy ??"

Chris chuckled next to zendaya "I'll knock your head off your shoulders little nigga"  he stood up from the table and Izzy followed.

"So what you wanna do nigga. I ain't no bitch, I'll put you on your neck" Izzy pulled his pants up ready to fight. Zendaya leaned her head back against the booth and closed her eyes. She knew better than to think that this would go smoothly but she took the chance anyway