"What happened?!" Jane ask. 

"Savage *patting* his/her soul *cough* it''s fra-racture and now ve-ery fragile." 

"What?!"

Zalgo went ahead to find his daughter on the abandoned kingdom.

"I can't go inside her now then." Rex said it lastly looking towards Sanity. They both wanted to help their vessel and friend. 

"We need all of us, we also need Ace." he said. 

"No, they need is only you and your heartbroken sister!" Sanity spat angrily. "We both don't need a vessel, we both know that from the start but you guys are dead. Hider is not dead, 'm not dead unless they are dead!" she explained briefly."

"Arghh!!" loudly hearing it. Both Sanity and Rex quickly saw you changing. 

"What else do we have to know!?" Rex yelled towards Sanity who was angrily and ignoring the pain.

"Less than half an hour before she truly gone with me, she will turn into her normal appearance." trying to explain and setting back the pain. 

Zalgo POV
Everything looks so different. There are more destroyed towers and statue everywhere on the place. I kept on hearing Savage yelling in the distance. Ignoring her and keep on searching for my daughter.

"Can't go." Someone whispered when an arrow dash missing me and stick on a broken wall. "You can't." the voice said again another arrow went dashing towards me. I quickly catch it and broke it into two. "Stay away." as another fire went flying. This time it's on fire. I dodge it and look where the arrow came from. 

"Relvet! Came out." 

"Is that your daughter?" the voice whispered into my ear and then more arrows from the west headed towards me. Some arrows has fire lit on the arrowhead. 

"Relvet stop! I know it's you." emerging from the west was a girl. 

"I'm Raphaela, the one and only sister of Rafael. The leader of the hunters." she stated and shoot more arrows. Using my arm as a shield from the arrows. It was not that painful as I am more powerful than a human made arrows. 

"Nice one. Now try dodging this!" as she started to throw more arrow with bombs attach to it. Using my powers and called an army of demon, a portal appeared soon.

"Same old same old Zalgo." she said teasingly. I ordered my demons and attack her. With bombs everywhere shooting from the sky, almost half of them is already down. "It was nice to meet you again." 

"Who. Are. YOU?" She started laughing and then hunters started appearing behind the fog. My demon started to charge at them again. "Your lucky I didn't hurt your precious daughter." she grin and another girl came beside her with a sword on her hand. 

"Chase, get him." The girl named Chase started charging towards me with her sword raise. Her eyes are lighting blue and her hair is blonde. She was wearing a face mask making it harder to know what she looks like. I trap her sword between my hand, pushing her back. She leap up backwards and charge again. I dodge it but not on time hitting me on the side.

"Help.." someone whispered. ".mee" the voice. I receive another attack by her punch me on the guts me making me hit a building. From the force it collapse making me trap inside. I sense them walking away. 'Not that easy fellas.' 

Breaking my way out and using my powers and surrounded them both. 

"Chase." Chase look at me and put her sword back on it's case and lift up her both hand up as the fire in front of her disappear making a path for her to get out. Eyeing me, strong wind started to blow hard. I keep my feet on the ground for balance and stopping me from being fly off.

"Begone." she said and I started to float. I started then hit a wall repeatedly. 

"Dad!" 'Rena?' "Dad! Help me!" she started to yell. I opened my eyes and saw her being trap in a dozen of flying debris. 

"Had enough?" 

'Enough playing around.' I stop my yourself hit another wall and grab a tower. Throwing it towards them. Chase using her sword to cut in into two but that was only a distraction as I appeared behind the tower and uses my own powers and throw her off hitting Raphaela in the process. Both of them hit a tree. 

Chase quickly regain her posture and stand up. She started to fly in mid air  aiming her sword towards me. Using both of my hand I trap her sword between my hand again, with my arms bending same with my knees. She tried to get it away from my grip. Smirking I hold her in her arm and throw her into the sky. I hold into her sword and use it as she started to fall. 

"The Battle ends here." and slash the sword towards her body cutting her into two piece. Here, her own blood splattered as her two body lay on the ground, dead. I saw Raphaela run away as her army retreated back with her.

Edit Date: April 11, 2020