But neverless Jungkook gather his courge and walk.

His actually having trouble finding Taehyung's unit. Because from what he saw, the building itself look like for a high class queen. He never expected that this building is where Taehyung lives, maybe he just got the wrong address?

But Taehyung said they are in the 10th floor so this must be the place.

"I'll just try I guess." Jungkook said to himself as he went inside, go to the elavator and stare at the bottons.

"Lets see, Floor 10." Jungkook said and press the button.

Once he reach he then step outside of the elevator and then walk through the hall way. He was looking at doors. "Taehyung said that the first door I see is his. So...." Jungkook said and was about to knock on the door when The door open reaveling a mess up Taehyung.

Taehyung look like he just woke up, his hair is messy. His eyes were at dazed and worst his just wearing short. Only Short.

Jungkook look at Taehyung that way and blush.

Taehyung widen his eyes when he saw Jungkook. He smile. "Your made it Jungkook!" Taehyung said happily

"Ahm... Hyung, maybe you should go inside and Wear something first." Jungkook said still blushing and looking away.

Taehyung notice that and smirk. "Like what you see?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush and  turn and fake scoft. "As If." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckle. "Well Baby bun, I was gonna take a shower first."

Jungkook look at Taehyung confusedly. "But isn't that your room?" Jungkook ask as he pointed out Taehyung's back ground.

"Well yeah, But thats just my room. The Bathroom is over there." Taehyung said and pointed some random door.

Jungkook eyes widen. "The Fuck Tae! Your RICH AS HELL!!" Jungkook manage to shout.

"Geez Jungkook, I won't be this hot if I wasn't rich." Tae said as he was pointing his body.

"Shut up Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said as he was a bit angry, not because Of Taehyung's Flirty attitude came back again, but because he was affected by seeing Taehyung with a beautiful body. Those hot abs was sure beautiful.

Jungkook cheeks Blush.

"Well, come inside and sit on the couch first then. Wait for me, I'll take a shower first. I hope you won't peak." Taehyung said and walk pass Jungkook and wink.

Jungkook's cheeks was red as red really.

He went to the couch and start to sit down. "Ugh, Jungkook you shouldn't stop your headt beating so fast when your with Taehyung!"  JungKook said to hisself.

"Maybe you should stop imagining Taehyung's smile again....... But its beautiful." Jungkook said giggle.

Jungkook Stop, seriously." Jungkook said to hisself.

He then got his phone and got his earphone and start to listen to the music because its a distraction for him to think about Taehyunh.

Taehyung who make him smile, make him flattered, make him... Felt happy.

Jin was doing those too, but never as good as Tae. Truth to be told, Jungkook was starting to like Taehyung. But he doesn't want to fall inlove yet,

Yes Taehyung is handsome
Yes Taehyung is Beauty
Yes Taehyung is kind

But Taehyung is once playboy.

And Jungkook can't deny a saying "Once a Playboy, is always A Playboy.

Jungkook was keep on listening to the music he didn't know he start singing.

You made me complete
You make me comfortable
Your there if I feel like
Losing my self

In The darkness
Your my light
You bring me up
When I was down~

So Its not a question
If I don't want to let go
Because your my reason
My key to happiness

But if You want to go
I will understand
Because I'm willing to
Give your happiness

Even if it wasn't me~

"You have a very good voice." Suddenly he heard a Deep voice said that.

He unplug his earphone and look at that person. He blush again.

Why the hell you keep blishing Jungkook!

He just saw Taehyung half naked, with a towel wrap around his waist. To what god destroy the eyes of Innocent of Kookie is that Taehyung's body was wet and Oh~

Delicious

"I Had The worst Mind ever." Jungkook said to himself.

Taehyung notice Jungkook staring and smirk. "Like what you see really?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook look away. "Shut up, Go and get dress pervert idiot!" Jungkook said and look away. His cheeks are still red.

Taehyung chuckle and went towards the door.

"I never thought that a cute bunny could be that pervert too. To correct you I'm the one who's staring~." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jungkook Blush and cursed Taehyung.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊