Doctor Olivia Octavius x Male! Child! Creation! Reader: Mommy's Here

You are a child robot that Olivia invented because she could never have the child she always wanted. Your robotic name will be introduced in the story.

E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color

1st Person POV:

Everything was nothing. Yet, did I really have the concept of everything and nothing in my coding at that time? Then, everything was, well, everything.

I saw color. The first thing ever to enter my artificial hippocampus was the marvel of color. That color formed these intricate things called shapes. Those shapes then molded into figures. A select few, actually, one of these figures became the organism known as a human. The first human I saw is forever known as mother.

"M-mother?" The first word programmed into what some would call my brain escaped my voice receptor, or my mouth.

"Yes, yes," The human woman, with frizzy hair popping from her head and a wide dimpled smile praised me. "I am mother!"

I made my first smile towards her, and she leapt with joy. "Yes! Okay, try and move, child." She showed me how to bend and move around. At first, I was very clumsy, but after a few tries, mother called me a fast learner, and I was walking, running, working, and talking just fine.

Mother went over how I was her son, programmed to be seven years old until the day she died, in which I would permanently shut down. It scared me a bit, but she smiled and told me not to fear. She also was happy that she made no faults in my programming. Lastly, she assigned me the title of Artificial Son and Infantry Assault Droid, or Asiad (A-see-ad).

Months passed, mother spending as much time as possible with me, since she is usually busy with her job being smart, teaching me how to live like a human boy. One of her main rules is to never trust strangers, "Even if they say they know mommy," she says. another rule is, "No matter what mommy says or does, don't question because I am always doing it for you," she says. Every night before I need to recharge, she kisses my forehead and tells me that she's so proud of me, and that she wouldn't and couldn't wish for a better son. That made me feel so proud.

3rd Person POV:

Peter and Miles rushed to hack into Doctor Octavius' computer. "Okay, Miles, keep watch while I put in the code," Peter said, about to type in the computer. Before he could, Miles gasped and tapped his shoulder.

"Miles, what is so important that-" They both stare in awe at the tiny boy in front of them, with E/C eyes and H/C hair. The boy stared at them with wide eyes, fear laced in his expression.

"H-hey! Little boy, aren't you adorable!" Peter said, trying to distract the boy he mistook for being a dumb human child. "What's your name?"

"Mommy," Asiad sniffled, backing away.

"No, no, no, kiddo! Is the pretty scientist your mommy? I know her, we're best friends!" Peter regretted his choice of words, for they alone made Asiad sure he couldn't be trusted. He screamed.

Olivia rushed into her office after hearing Asiad release a high pitched scream. "Mommy's here, Adiad! What's wrong sweetie!?"

"Mother! Strangers broke in! They want your computer!" Olivia turned to see only Peter B. Parker, standing there acting smooth.

"Oh! Asiad, why don't you go play with a puzzle in the hall, okay?" Asiad did what he was told, and Olivia turned to face Peter.

"Spiderman?" She gasped. "Oh, wow!"

"Oh! Hey, didn't see you there." Peter tried to act casual.

" Okay, okay, " she sighed. "Woah, I-I'm kind of freaking out right now. I mean, you're supposed to be dead!"