Spiderwoman X Male! Bitten! Reader: Not Alone

Ok, this is where the reader swaps places with Miles during the scene after Aaron dies. The only difference is that everyone is outside the room listening while Gwen is with you.

Y/N: Your name

3rd Person POV:

Y/N was torn and broken. Y/N was scarred and hurt. The one person he trusted most in this damned world was gone, and it was his fault. He threw books off counters, supplies off desks, he even tossed his expectations book out the window. Not even seconds after he threw it, it came whirling back at him. Y/N looked out the window to see everyone who got him that far come crawling in. First Peter, then Penni, Noir, Porker, and lastly, his largest crush, Gwen Stacy.

"Hey, kid," Peter said with a sad look on his face. "You okay?" Y/N wiped stained tears off his face, refusing to answer.

"We've all been there, Y/N. For me..." He let out a sigh, placing his large hand on his shoulder. "For me it was my uncle Ben."

"For me," Noir placed his hand on his other shoulder, the weight, pinning him down slightly. "It was my uncle Benjamin."

"For me it was my father," Penny looked down sadly.

"For me, Y/N," He locked sad eyes with Gwen, the color alone, despite it being a cool gray,  brightening his world. "It was my best friend."

Y/N honed his attention to the animated pig  behind everyone in a rolling chair. Porker let out a sniffle and fumbled his thumbs.

"Y/N, the hardest thing about this job is that you can't always save everybody," Y/N threatened to burst into tears, and faced away from the group.

Y/N stood there, silent, facing the door. He didn't turn until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to the light of the room and saw Gwen, by herself, standing there.

"Y/N, you tried your best-"

"No, Gwen," Tears spilled out and his voice cracked to a whisper. "It was my fault he died, you wouldn't understand."

"Y/N, if not the others, I'm probably the only one who would understand," She wrapped him in a long hug, comforting him as he cried.

Outside, Peter whispered, "Ok, who ships it?" Everyone raised their hands.

"Look at me," Gwen said suddenly, looking him passionately in the eyes. He didn't speak as she leaned closer, his cheeks dusting red.

Y/N immediately placed his hands on Gwen's face as they kissed, not hearing the chuckling from Peter outside, who was peering in on their affairs. The kiss lasted only moments, but released an emotion pent up for years. Love.

Gwen pulled away, stroking Y/N's cheek softly. "Goodbye, Y/N," she whispered, before leaping out the window.

Y/N felt his lips, plump and ripe with emotion and need. He smiled lightly, thinking of the first person he had ever kissed.

And then Peter came in.