Chapter 1: Damn Everything!

Start from the beginning

"Stop crying! It's gonna heal in like a day."

"That doesn't mean it can't hurt!" He said struggling again.

"Struggle all you want but I ain't movin' until you tell me her name." I said crossing my arms as I sat on his stomach.

He suddenly stopped struggling and I looked at his face to see him blushing.

Aww, he looks so adorable!

"Her name is Annabelle-" He said sighing and fluttering his eyelashes. "-but I call her Belle."

"You cutie patootie!" I grabbed his cheeks and pinched them. Then, I remembered how he fed me to the wolves.

So, I pinched harder. My anger getting the best of me.

"Um, sis, this doesn't feel very loving anymore."

He must have seen my face because he immediately shut up and looked regretful.

I let go of his cheeks and stood up turning away from him and tapped my foot on the floor out of anger. Yes, I was bi-polar.

He got up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Look, I couldn't tell him the truth because I barley found her and the only thing I thought of, was her."

"Wow, thanks for thinking about me." I said sarcastically even though I was sort of hurt. I was his sister and he barley met Belle. Does he not know how our dad is?

"You're so much stronger than I am! And you know he always drags the mate into the punishments and you don't have one!"

"Thanks bro. Thanks for reminding me that I'm 20 years old and have no mate!" I shrugged his arm off, still not wanting to talk to him. I should have found my mate at 18 but I haven't in two years and that was starting to worry my mother and me as well.

"Jen. Jenny. Jennifer." He sighed.

"JenBen?" My face softened when I heard his old nickname for me. He hasn't called me that since I was 10 years old and he was 8 years old.

As children we always made fun of our appearances. I called him a girl and he called me a boy so we came up with half girl and half boy names. He called me JenBen even though my name was Jennifer, and I called him CarterSharter.

I know, I know, Sharter isn't a girl's name but Carter didn't know that. I just told him that it was a girls name.

What? He was my snot nosed little brother! It is my natural born right to mess with him!

This time I sighed and turned around.

"Fine, but if this messes up my chance to become Alpha, I'm gonna kick you so hard that your ass will become your face!"

He gulped again and mocked saluted me.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Now, go on back to your mate." I said shooing him out of my room.

"Okay, okay! Jeez! I'm leaving." He said putting his hands up in a surrender.

He was just out the door when he turned around.

"Hey Jen?"

"Hmmm." I replied still laughing a little bit at the word Shart.

"Thanks."

I smiled. "Get out CarterSharter!"

I saw him blush again. "I know what that means now!I'm not 8 years old anymore!"

"HA! I know! But apparently your brain doesn't!" I said laughing.

He slammed my door shut.

"By the way, stop calling me that!" I heard his voice say clearly behind the door.

"Not a chance, C-Shart!"

I heard some mumbling and then some feet shuffling away from my door.

I chuckled to myself. "Idiot."

I groaned when I remembered that I had to speak to my dad when he calls me into his office in a few hours or minutes...or seconds. I was not looking forward to spending time with him.

Spending time with my dad is like spending time in prison.

It's all about rules and rules and more rules! And when someone breaks one of his rules there's always a punishment.

That man never takes a break from being the 'oh so' mighty Alpha.

My father was a cruel man when it came to outsiders or rogues or even to different pack Alphas and their members.

Hell, he was cruel to his own family.

It was a wonder why our pack members haven't run away yet. Actually, it was a wonder why my mother, brother and I haven't run away yet.

As werewolves, we are given many gifts. The gift for heighten senses, for speed, for stamina and also the ability to transform into a different species altogether. But the most valued gift of all is, love. Bleh, I know.

I hate him and the way he thinks. He was a cruel man that doesn't deserve my mother. After seeing the destruction in their marriage makes me never, ever want to find a mate even though I really did. I should have at this point.

We, as werewolves, value a mate and my dad, well he values power.

I wish I would help my mom in some way. I  just want her to be happy.

Terrified as I was, I just wanted him to call me in and get it over with.

My stupid brother had to crash his car and then blame me.

I know I'm being overreactive, I mean I practically damned everything in this room! But seriously, I was kind of afraid to face him.

I wish I was a rogue so he would kill me on sight instead of giving me his famous punishments. And man were they famous!

"Jennifer. My office. Now." A voice rang across my head.

My fathers voice.

I'm doomed.