The little buddy didn't seem to be afraid of it. He kicked it, the dog was small, and he kicked and kicked to the side. But soon climbed up again and called it even more fierce.

The little girl at the wall of the courtyard was a little scared. She was walking backwards with her doll. The puppy saw her as if she was afraid of herself. She slid from the middle of the railing of the yard and rushed up to the little girl.

The children in the yard were all screamed. Bai Yutang ran quickly and wanted to help her to drive the puppy away, but at this time, he saw an unexpected scene.

He saw the little mud behind the wall slamming through the railing, grabbing the puppy's neck and dragging it back, ignoring the screams of the puppy, reaching out to grab the two hind legs of the puppy. It is torn to two...

All the people in the yard were stunned. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were standing in the same place. They watched the little boy screaming in disgust and threw the bloody puppy's body on the ground. The front was full of blood.

"Yeah~~~" The children in the yard were screaming. The little girl standing by the wall was so scared that she turned back to Baiyutang who had already walked behind her, and cried.

The little muddy looked coldly at Bai Yutang and turned and walked away quickly.

"Wait a minute!" Bai Yutang gave the little girl a smile, ran up, and quickly chased the past, over the wall, and then looked again - the little muddy, the trail disappeared! He chased a few steps forward and saw the intricate alley in front of him. He really couldn't tell where he was running. He had to turn it back.

The volunteers and the dean were busy with the frightened children. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also left with a bit of doubt.

Out of the orphanage, the car, both of them bowed their heads and started to drive the car. Bai Yutang felt that the atmosphere was a bit dull. He smiled at Zhan Zhao: "What happened to the cat, was it scared?"
Zhan Zhao looked up and gave him a look: "How could it be..."

"What happened to you?" Bai Yutang drove back to the police station and asked casually. "Is it strange to start?"

Zhan Zhao is hesitant, or old, he will not lie to Bai Yutang, but he hasn't opened his face and his face is red: "I, I want to go back first."

Bai Yutang was puzzled. Seeing his face was not good, he frowned and asked: "You are not comfortable?"

"You sent me home." Zhan Zhao whispered, "Then you go back to the police station to be yours."

Bai Yutang was silent for a while, holding the steering wheel in one hand, vacating one hand and touching the forehead of Zhan Zhao.

After that, he opened his hand and glanced at him. He saw Bai Yutang laughing: "If you are not sick, you can do it." After that, turn around and go home.

After sending Zhan Zhao home, Bai Yutang left the car and didn't ask why.

When Bai Yutang left, Zhan Zhao sat down at home and couldn't help himself. There was still some time from six o'clock. He waited for restlessness. What he thought was not Zhao Jue's thing, but Bai Yutang.