"I hate how you always know the perfect thing to say." I mumble. I can practically hear his smirk.

"Well, I can be charming when I want to be." And with that Jesse St. James leaves the surrounding area. I sigh and lean my forehead against the wall.

The next day Kurt, Finn, and I stop by to drop off small gifts for Sue, as we found out she lost her sister. Kurt knocked on the door and opened it.

"Coach Sylvester?" Kurt says, getting her attention. I walk in with some chocolate.

"We brought you some flowers and stuff. We're sorry for your loss." Finn says.

"Put them over there with the rest. There were more arrangements, but I had to throw some of them out. I'm allergic to pansies. And I don't mean that as a swipe at all of you. So... why'd you bother doing this- buying me flowers, comforting me- after I've actively made your life a living hell and enjoyed doing it?" Coach Sylvester asks her voice filled with grief.

"Well, Finn and I both know what it's like to lose someone really close to you" Kurt says.

"I sort of do. My dad died when I was a baby." Finn corrects.

"Yeah. His dads dead, and my moms dead." Kurt's stutters.

"And Coach... I know how close you were with your sister. I wanted to make sure you were ok." I tell her.

"So how do you think you can help me? Are you here to tell me how to deal with this?" She asks.

"Not at all." Kurt's says immediately.

"'Cause if I'm being honest with you, Eddie Munster, Herman munster, And Lily Munster, I don't know how to deal with this. I can't go back into that nursing home and start sorting through jeans things. And I won't plan a funeral." Coach admits and you know it's a tough time when even Sue Sylvester insults someone sadly.

"Have you told your mother yet?" Kurt asks.

"As far as I'm concerned, she said her good-byes to us years ago. If you guys would really like to help me, you might start by explaining why it was her time and not mine. She's he sweetest person I ever met. And as all of you can attest, I'm probably the meanest, so how come I'm the one still standing here talking to you?" Sue asks hopelessly.

We leave her office and head straight to glee club rehearsal. We ask Mr. Shue if we can say something and then continue to explain Coach Sylvester's situation.

"We have to help her. She's overwhelmed, and... she needs us to help her." Finn says. I nod in agreement.

"Seriously? I'd like to put the fun back in funeral just as much as the next girl, but why would the glee club help Coach Sylvester plan a service?" Santana asks.

"We're not doing it for Sue; we're doing it for her sister." Kurt says.

"Jean is just like us, guys. I mean, she's been an outsider and an underdog all of her life. We, of all people, should celebrate that." Finn says.

"Can I say something?" Jesse asks.

"You can... but I beg you not to." I respond. Jesse of course, talks anyway.

"When someone dies, yes, it's a tragedy, but it's also part of life. And you can't let death put your life on hold. Now, I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't think you should be planning a funeral the same week you should be focusing on a set list for nationals." Jesse consults.

"Everybody doesn't always put themselves first Jesse." I say back.

"Seriously? You- you're serious?" Finn double-checks. Of course he is.